Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're an Adams junkie when...

estecoca

you're sitting in the dentist's chair getting your teeth cleaned and you begin to wonder how their tooth polishing gear compares to Adams products. Is that buffer like an orange pad? A white one? What about the polish they use...is it more like Swirl and Haze remover or FMP?

Im a junkie...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are an Adam's junkie when you walk through a parking lot to get to a store and you can't help but think of all the things you could do to help the cars around you!

I do that every day!!:lol:

even placed business cards on windshields.

...when you have to have your next order sent to your office instead of home because your wife is questioning your expenditures with "that damn Adam's Polishes in Boulder, CO" (that's how it shows up on the bank statement) every time the UPS man drops off a box.

You know you are an Adam's junkie when you walk through a parking lot to get to a store and you can't help but think of all the things you could do to help the cars around you!

:help::help::help: mine needs help.. big time..when's the next clinic in socal :D

i was so embarrased today when we were walking out of the Dr. office for JJ and my dad asked JJ "is that Papa's car or Mommy's?" JJ said dirty Mommy car... :(

i think that Dad prepped him, but still :(

(My parents brought him and i met them there, in case you were wondering ;) )

:lol:

I am like that everywhere. I'll see a black Mercedes with swirls all over the paint and just yearn to take care of it :D

I'm sick!

...when you plan your paychecks around adams purchases...

jason is gonna freak when he sees me black eclipse....youd think spiders have been making webs on it for the past 20 years... i really need get a pc lol. be hella nice if adam goes through with a microfiber apron. make it safer for me to hand polish when i have to lean across car

...when you have to have your next order sent to your office instead of home because your wife is questioning your expenditures with "that damn Adam's Polishes in Boulder, CO" (that's how it shows up on the bank statement) every time the UPS man drops off a box.

:lol::lol:

Just so you know Mike, Adam appreciates it very, very much! :bow:

-Adam

:lol:

I am like that everywhere. I'll see a black Mercedes with swirls all over the paint and just yearn to take care of it :D

I'm sick!

I know the feeling. In my parking garage I am flanked by a burgundy Mercedes, a kick *** black Lexus and there's even a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago sometimes in there. All of which need some serious TLC. I of course feel inferior b/c I take my Accord to work. but then i dont feel so bad when I notice that their finishes are swirled like they've been gone over with sandpaper and mine is baby-but smooth..

Honest, it's only because the product get delivered frozen at the house. I get them sent to work, so they don't have to sit outside...:D

...when you plan your paychecks around adams purchases...

jason is gonna freak when he sees me black eclipse....youd think spiders have been making webs on it for the past 20 years... i really need get a pc lol. be hella nice if adam goes through with a microfiber apron. make it safer for me to hand polish when i have to lean across car

That is a great idea! A microfiber apron, I would so buy one of these.

I gotta say Adam's MF towels are the best I've ever used. I have a few Meguiar's gold MF towels, and the Adam's MF towels are way better.