Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're an Adams junkie when...

estecoca

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
OMG< I just detailed my TV set and stereo with VRT.I have it bad... By the way this stuff works great on that hard black semi flat plastic on tv sets ect. I think it should be called VRT&P

I use detail spray on the black glass entertainment center, works great !!!!

When you can't wait for your order to be shipped:)

I know what you mean...and that darn UPS tracker doesnt seem to update often enough! I want to know exactly where it is!

Another way to know that you're a junkie is when you are willing to get your ride dirty just to have to clean it again. I really wanna go in the garage and smell the car wash or detail spray...I got it bad...

I know what you mean...and that darn UPS tracker doesnt seem to update often enough! I want to know exactly where it is!

Another way to know that you're a junkie is when you are willing to get your ride dirty just to have to clean it again. I really wanna go in the garage and smell the car wash or detail spray...I got it bad...

I know what you mean! I love going out to the garage after I just used BSG on the car! :)

All the above apply, plus when your wife is out of perfume she'll use undercarriage spray because you both like the fragrance.

Bruce

:lol::lol::lol:Undercarriage spray........ My wife uses one to but its definetly not sold by Adams:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
...when you have to have your next order sent to your office instead of home because your wife is questioning your expenditures with "that **** Adam's Polishes in Boulder, CO" (that's how it shows up on the bank statement) every time the UPS man drops off a box.

Great idea. I need to try that!!