Customer Service 866.965.0400

Subaru kid wash

ArmyAcadia09

yeah saw it a month or so ago. I love it. I would probably have the same reaction as the dad though.

the gf said they would be brought up to respect our cars based upon how they would see the way we take care of them so i get a good laugh from that video.

• 2 months later...

Well, if it was my kid, I would look in the mirror, and say, "I am a slacker Dad for not teaching my kids about cleaning cars earlier."

Here was my 2 year old, and he literally dressed all 4 tires with Super VRT, and did the plastic trim on my Jeep yesterday....again TWO year old! He can't quite say, "more," yet, but says, "mole Daddy!"

So, I re-loaded his sponge a few dozen times with a few squirts so he could finish the job..... (Do I sound proud, bragging, both?:) )

These kids were what, 5? 6? 7 years old?:help:

Edited by Adam

Just saw the Subaru commercial, those kids are 7-8ish and 10-11ish years old! Should know better, right? Crazy! :willy:

As for the air cleaner, I only opened the hood to detail the engine/ plastic engine cover. Haven't seen the filter yet, have you done anything to improve the performance of the Acadia?