Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant glaze

SXT6

Question

I ordered a bottle of it and when it came it is runny reminds me of milk is this normal? And the 1&2 metal polish is the same way? And when using the glaze do I use wax then glaze then sealant?

11 answers to this question

Yes, those three products are very thin. Remember to shake them thoroughly before and often during use.

If you plan to use all three; Sealant - Glaze - Wax would be the order.

Sealant goes on bare paint. Glaze doesn't last long if not held on with wax overtop.

I just prepped my truck for winter with a strip wash, clay, adams shampoo wash, Sealant (waited 24s to cure) brilliant glaze then american wax. It was my first time with the glaze and Im hooked. I love the stuff.

I ordered a bottle of it and when it came it is runny reminds me of milk is this normal? And the 1&2 metal polish is the same way? And when using the glaze do I use wax then glaze then sealant?

Brilliant Glaze is thin, as is the Metal Polishes. If you remember that the glaze also does do some paint cleaning, you should always use it before wax. It will add depth and shine to the final look after you apply the wax.

Glaze.. windows.. such a nice combination! Windows become silky smooth and so reflective that they can look tinted. At least, that's what my buddy thought when he saw his car. :D

(this is me just taking a picture to show off the glazed window)

20121202_144333.jpg