Customer Service 866.965.0400

It Takes More Than Sandy

THE Mook

I'm down here with my Air National Guard unit. It's crazy the amount of work we're doing. But all of the people we are helping and the thanks we get and the attention is insane. It's so worth it. I'm glad I'm down here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This was only the 3rd time in history the POTUS has authorized the Tomb Guard to suspend operations, and the 3rd time in history they gracious refused to do so. These are some of the most impeccable men of honor, and integrity. This is what Proud To Be American means to me..

Learn more @Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery

&

Sentinels of the Tomb of the Unknowns

Edited by Kustom_FX

This was only the 3rd time in history the POTUS has authorized the Tomb Guard to suspend operations, and the 3rd time in history they gracious refused to do so. These are some of the most impeccable men of honor, and integrity. This is what Proud To Be American means to me..

Learn more @Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery

That link is a very interesting read. :patriot:

I wouldn't call it "fake" since it is an actual pic of the soldiers guarding the Tomb of the Unknowns, but you're right it wasn't taken during Hurricane Sandy. I think the larger point is that the soldiers are out there 24/7 regardless of weather or anything else, never wavering from their precise routine.:patriot:

As much as I hate to say this, but that picture is fake. It is from another day. Verified by the discovery channel. Please someone prove me wrong on this....

Top 5 Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos : Discovery News

I wouldn't call it "fake" since it is an actual pic of the soldiers guarding the Tomb of the Unknowns, but you're right it wasn't taken during Hurricane Sandy. I think the larger point is that the soldiers are out there 24/7 regardless of weather or anything else, never wavering from their precise routine.:patriot:

The wife so kindly pointed out the pic as being from a storm that happened this past September. Either way, I enjoy and appreciate the sentiment, and news that these Soldiers will never stand down.

Mook