Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do I have an addiction?

Maybe we should look into starting a "Detailing Addiction Support Group".:grouphug: :welcomebanner:I've only been a member of the Adams world for about 2 months, and I find myself scrolling thru their website just to make sure there is nothing I haven't forgot to order on my last 3 orders. Dylan was great helping me out with getting what I needed, and making everything right. I'm sure there are some of you guys who have WAY more Adams supplies than I do, but I just got started last month or so. Here's my garage after my 3rd order came in today. Am I the only one who anxiously awaits the delivery guy like a kid at Xmas?:mail:

:thumbsup:

Will do, as soon as I get the chance to get the whole system done. To be honest my truck really isn't that bad, I bought it used. It's just got some light swirl marks from the previous owner running it thru the auto car washer. But I got the whole shabang of correction materials so I can get it perfect, then seal it up and wax it. Want that baby to bead up every time it gets wet.

An addiction....

#1 when your wife says" you got another Adams pkg".

#2 when you start buying 2 of everything so as in case you loose, damage or don't want to run out of something.

#3 when your garage looks like a Chinese laundry with micros hung all over the place.

#4 when you don't pass up a daily deal.

#5 when you have 3 sets of pads so as you can polish /detail for 3 days without worrying about pads drying.

And lastly look at your browser history and see it mostly Adams related.

2 or more of the above then its time to check in at the Adams clinc for detail disorders.

#1 would apply but she can't beat me to the mailbox, I sit in the garage with the door open just waiting, or watch my security cameras to see if the package is on the porch

#2 I just bought the gallon refills instead. But I do have 2.5 bottles of APC and 2 bottles of Detail Spray

#3 I use the dryer on low heat

#4 I just subscribed to that thread a few nights ago

#5 Haven't got that far yet, but that's a great idea

:help: Dear Adams- please don't run anymore daily specials or add any NEW products to your page. I can't stop buying stuff, even if I don't need it yet. Figured I'd buy the daily special of buttery wax even though I don't have it yet, and for no reason I bought the metal polish set and blue pad- only because I don't have it yet and may need it someday. :lolsmack:

:help: Dear Adams- please don't run anymore daily specials or add any NEW products to your page. I can't stop buying stuff, even if I don't need it yet. Figured I'd buy the daily special of buttery wax even though I don't have it yet, and for no reason I bought the metal polish set and blue pad- only because I don't have it yet and may need it someday. :lolsmack:

I still don't have any Buttery Wax. I have just about everything else though. :drool:

Sh*t just got serious. I bought this and an aluminum step today. Even put some SVRT on the wheels. Got my monthly water bill today and it went up $10/month. LOL. :grouphug:

<a href=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/362/img0641bt.jpg' alt='img0641bt.jpg'>

Yeah it's already done that. I'm well over the $1k mark and I just got another package yesterday and I'm expecting another on Tuesday. In contemplating my next order already.

There you have it then. Just think of it as investing in the future of your vehicle and whatever else you use the products for. :)