Customer Service 866.965.0400

New product idea

Don't know if this has been though of previously.

Received my first double soft microfiber towel this week as part of my order from Adams Australia - thanks Joseph.

I've only used singles previously and can't believe the difference the extra thinkness makes, especially when buffing Americana Wax.

Got me thinking - how about a new product, Adams Double Soft Pillow Slip :thumbsup:

The Double soft towels would be just perfect to rest ones weary head on after a hard days detailing. :pc:

What'd ya reckon? :cheers:

Tried to order some doubles last night and they are out of stock, maybe somebody is buying them up to make these!

Scooter! Try again in 30 minutes real time from this post...

I think EVERYONE will be happy to know we have them in stock and ready to ship again....

THOSE MISSING TOWELS FROM YOUR ORDERS....I SHIPPED OUT ALL BACKORDERED DOUBLE SOFT TOWELS LAST NIGHT.

Thank You,

Mook:patriot:

• 1 year later...

That's an expensive pillow case!

Double Softs DO NOT make good bath towels. GWT do though....

Also, I would love an Adam's Robe made of Double Soft. :lol:

That would be amazing.  A Double Soft Robe!!!!!

Put me in for at least one.  I have a few friends that would go nutz over this.

I agree with the GWT being better as a bath towel.

Don't know if this has been though of previously.

Received my first double soft microfiber towel this week as part of my order from Adams Australia - thanks Joseph.

I've only used singles previously and can't believe the difference the extra thinkness makes, especially when buffing Americana Wax.

Got me thinking - how about a new product, Adams Double Soft Pillow Slip :thumbsup:

The Double soft towels would be just perfect to rest ones weary head on after a hard days detailing. :pc:

What'd ya reckon? :cheers:

How about a nightie for the girls?  That would be a good place to lay my head.   :D