Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bad Bottles

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but a while back I placed and order and one item was the Microfiber Revitalizer. I did not use it for a month or so after I receivied it and it was in the back of the cabinet. When I went to useit it was leaking at the bottom of the bottle. Now I just pulled out a bottle of Leather and Interior Cleaner that I have had packed away and it two is doing the same thing.

Anybody else had a problem with the bottles?

As always Jack... call us first if you have an issue. This is something we'd replace no questions asked.

Further to your question... we did notice a trend with the MFR&B and have changed to a different plastic to address it. The Leather Cleaner... thats a little more isolated, but it does happen from time to time.

Just call us at 866.965.0400 and we'll happily ship you full replacements! :cheers:

I've never encountered a problem with Adam's bottles. Only problem I've ever had was with the Americana container, which Adam replaced as soon as a new better one was available. I'd contact customer service, I'm betting they will help you out.

Yea, two or three of my microfiber bottles have cracked just sitting in the cabinet. The replacement that is sitting there is starting to crack again. They have sent me multiple replacements of this. I also had it happen to leather cleaner once I believe but not certain. All the others are fine.

I had the same issue happen with my MFR bottle. Was replaced no questions asked like was already said. Actually just the other day I noticed that my interior leather and upholstery cleaner bottle is doing the same thing; leaking from the bottom so ill have to call tomorrow or something.