Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guess who's rides are in the calendar

Alright everyone as Adam's is rolling out the calendar for this next year I thought it might be a fun idea to see if we can maybe guess some of the members rides that are on the pages before they are released! Anybody else want to join in on the fun and see how many you can get correct before they come out?

I may not have a list of 12, but I will say that I think Rich's new Vette, SRTLUVR's charger, DemoN's truck, BRZN's GTO.

At the moment those are the ride's I can think of. I know there are plenty of other good rides I have missed so I am interested to see if any others have any guesses. Let's see who can get the most!

Thanks for the mention Austin. If my car was in there, I'd be honored! Guess we'll all have to wait and see. But there are just so many great cars I don't even have a clue how they could pick just 12!! I'd need a 365 day calendar for sure! :rockon:

Let's get real here. I seriously doubt that it's in there. Nobody contacted me about it or sending in a pic or anything.

Let's not forget! It's not just Adam's FORUM cars......it's Adam's CUSTOMER'S cars. That's a heck of a lot of really nice rides!

But I ordered a calendar anyhow! :lolsmack:

Edited by Rich