Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ahh the addiction

Osok

Question

So there I was yesterday looking out my window at a gray 38 degree day in upstate NY. The forecast said it was going to rain in about 4hrs but something inside me still found it a need to go outside in pants/sweatshirt/winter hat and bust out the buckets, hose and Adams gear to clean up my Charger. :lolsmack:

We took a road trip last weekend to Michigan and back. On the way there we hit snow with road salting and the way home it was 7hrs of straight rain. Needless to say my brilliant black was barely a dull gray from top to bottom.

So after some very numb hands and a few hours, she got a two bucks wash, foam gun bath, pool rinse, DS wipe down dry and some VRT trim treatment. I also had to but out the interior products and metro vac to clean out the inside. We took the pooch with us so there was quite a bit of fur in the back.

But..all i can say is what a mental relief to have her cleaned up and shining again. Yes...it definitely is an addiction.:rockon:

12 answers to this question

So did it rain afterwards?

I've washed mine on several occasions knowing it was going to rain (even once during a light rain!). Like yours, it was just so offensively dirty that I couldn't stand it, and justified the "wasted" effort by saying knocking off this crud would make it easier to clean the next time.

On a related note, I've had several compliments about my clean/shiny finish when it was actually dirty (usually at night). So proper maintenance definitely keeps your ride looking it's best at all times.:thumbsup:

I am slowly becoming addicted myself. I have not been a member for very long but I spent about 100 bucks today of Adams products when I was suppose to buy hiking boots. I love hanging out at Adams Headquarters!

My wife finally told me I had a problem today. She says she noticed I'd been placing 2 orders a week from Adam's. This is where I tune her out and at the end I say "Do you like having your car clean or should I stop and you can go out in the 30 degree weather and do it yourself?" This usually quiets her up.

My wife finally told me I had a problem today. She says she noticed I'd been placing 2 orders a week from Adam's. This is where I tune her out and at the end I say "Do you like having your car clean or should I stop and you can go out in the 30 degree weather and do it yourself?" This usually quiets her up.

Time to start having them shipped to work.

;)

Tell me about it....snowed a little last night, and now I have a frozen slurry of dirty funk all up the sides of the SS! It's killing me to see it, but it's also like 13* outside right now. Not exactly wash weather. Needs to be at least 15*!

Well the addiction continued. Saturday did the same stuff to the wifes camaro in 39 degree weather. That night it rained through the night...but she was real clean and beading water like crazy....lol