Customer Service 866.965.0400

commercial grade hose, what length?

hemi1300

Question

thinking about taking advantage of the lovely christmas specials offered by adams and ordering myself on of the commercial grade hoses, just can't decide what length i want. This the is hose reel i purchased a while back that works great 4-Wheel Hose Cart-840 at The Home Depot

think it would be fine holding the 75' or 100' hose, or should i just try the 50'? Have read a few reviews where buyers couldn't even reel up the commercial hose on their hose reel, don't want to have to purchase another expensive hose reel if i buy the adams hose. Thinkin maybe goin with the 75' hose

12 answers to this question

I have the 100' however being mobile it's a PITA to load/unload at the moment with no hose reel. This thing is a beast, that's for sure! I think I would have been better off doing the 75'. The 100' is just too much hose for what I've been needing it for.

I guess once I get my truck and set it up for mobile work it will be easier to deal with since I plan on putting in a hose reel in the bed. :2thumbs:

I have the 100' however being mobile it's a PITA to load/unload at the moment with no hose reel. This thing is a beast, that's for sure! I think I would have been better off doing the 75'. The 100' is just too much hose for what I've been needing it for.

I guess once I get my truck and set it up for mobile work it will be easier to deal with since I plan on putting in a hose reel in the bed. :2thumbs:

Mount it right next to a Cube of DI Water. :D

i have the 100 ft hose and love it! but you'll need a heavy duty hose reel for it! the one you listed will hold 100'

my reel is rated up to 225' of 5/8" and the 100' 3/4" hose fits perfectly on it.

here's the math. (standard O.D. of both hoses used, not the I.D.)

50' of 3/4" = 113' of 5/8"

75' of 3/4" = 168' of 5/8"

100' of 3/4" = 225' of 5/8"