Customer Service 866.965.0400

bonjour de France

A big hello of France. More exactly of Bretagne.

I discovered accidentally(by chance) Adam's videos, 2 weeks ago and I looked them all. I found fabulous that a professional explains to us with passion how to use his products. They had the great effective air(sight) and I thus commanded(ordered) the kit of journey to test them. I tested all the products of the kit and I find them fantastic and economic. I thus go for Christmas to take myself some products and during the next year I go young has young to take everything.

It is the best products that I tested. And in more they smell good and bottles are beautiful. I am happy to have with me a little of American automobile passion.

Anthony

Saddened for the translation.

Edited by Black out 300zx

Thank you for your acceuil.

Hello Tim, how know you that my wife if call Katy? Lol

I took(brought) out the engine of my Z in 2011 and stuck him(her) two turbos GT28RS, a fmic, injectors 750cc the lines of escape in 3 ", collectors of escape big volume, the conduits of breech are modified, lighthouse(headlight) before double admission under, and she(it) posts(shows) 474ch and 58mkg has 1.1bar but she(it) is avaec a mapping of safety(security) and in 2013 I am going to make an aggressive which should give me 50 has 60ch furthermore.

I do not want to exceed 550ch because engine is stock.

I took(brought) out the engine of my Z in 2011 and stuck him(her) two turbos GT28RS, a fmic, injectors 750cc the lines of escape in 3 ", collectors of escape big volume, the conduits of breech are modified, lighthouse(headlight) before double admission under, and she(it) posts(shows) 474ch and 58mkg has 1.1bar but she(it) is avaec a mapping of safety(security) and in 2013 I am going to make an aggressive which should give me 50 has 60ch furthermore.

FYI everyone, "ch" is short for Chevaux or horses :)

Nice numbers Antoine! Didn't know the Z could take over 500hp on the stock engine!

I wish I could say I had previously met you, but I've only bee to France twice, and it was Paris both times (is everyone in France as wonderful as Parisians? I have only fond memories). In the picture you posted, there is a sign that states "Cathy's parking only" I was able to look away from that gorgeous car long enough to see it"