Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have to share this

ChargerMatt

i didnt watch the whole thing. but its a basic trick. See those rings hes wearing one on each hand. they're magnetic, strong enough to hold the coins when his hand is out palm down.

Look at when he was holding the cup, see how he was holding it with his two fingers. There was a coin hidden behind those two fingers, that you cant see. So he places the cup under the table, then just moves his fingers and the coin "falls" into the cup, making the sound.

i didnt watch the whole thing. but its a basic trick. See those rings hes wearing one on each hand. they're magnetic, strong enough to hold the coins when his hand is out palm down.

Look at when he was holding the cup, see how he was holding it with his two fingers. There was a coin hidden behind those two fingers, that you cant see. So he places the cup under the table, then just moves his fingers and the coin "falls" into the cup, making the sound.

BLAM

POW

KABOOM

PING

Winner.:2thumbs:

then the next part at the 2:00 mark. He puts the coin down on the table and places the cup underneath. Using his hand with the magnetic ring, he picks up the coin thats above the table.

Then at the same time theres already 3 coins in the cup. When he places the cup to the table (underneath) his magnetic ring picks up one of the coins. When he pulls his hand away, the magnetic ring can no longer hold the ring and it falls into the cup. Making it look like it fell through the table. Watch his hand when he pulls away, see how he quickly closes into a fist. Hesa making sure no one can see the other coin in his hand.

then the next part at the 2:00 mark. He puts the coin down on the table and places the cup underneath. Using his hand with the magnetic ring, he picks up the coin thats above the table.

Then at the same time theres already 3 coins in the cup. When he places the cup to the table (underneath) his magnetic ring picks up one of the coins. When he pulls his hand away, the magnetic ring can no longer hold the ring and it falls into the cup. Making it look like it fell through the table. Watch his hand when he pulls away, see how he quickly closes into a fist. Hesa making sure no one can see the other coin in his hand.

What about the hand through the table?

I'd love to have the last two tricks explained to me...

its fake glass!

See when hes "winding up" to put his hand through the glass. He has his other hand on the table pushing towards his right? He's actually pushing the glass on the table, the glass rotates. So hes moving the glass into the position, and sticking his hand through the hole.

Magic is all about slight of hand, and misdirection! All magicians take a basic trick then just add theyre own "falvor" to it, and thats there trick.

So i can tell you basically hat he did, but not EXACTLY what he did.

Also notice his left hand resting on the table in the same spot. Then that exact spot is where he puts his hand through the glass. Hes covering the trap door.

Edited by FarbeyondDriven

the 2nd to last trick has me fooled. I know how he gets the coin underneath the table. Obviously he has a coin palmed in his hand. See how his two fingers are helf all weird. Hes got the coined tucked inside those two fingers. But idk what the hell he did with the third coin on the table, how he got rid of that.