Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just wanted to say Bravo on the Glass Cleaner!

ssbusdrvr

Question

15 answers to this question

Why did you wait sooo long!!! I love the Glass Cleaner! I keep gallons on hand and besides the supply for work I keep a 16oz bottle downstairs and upstairs for when we are cleaning the house.

And I Looooove the smell.

Glad you are hooked now! :D

Still prefer the WW towels for glass cleaning...but yes, when I use it, this stuff is amazing. The outside never needs it after a two bucket, and everyone in the fam knows not to touch the interior glass...so my gallon is going on over a year now, haha.

Was the formula recently changed?

I have a gallon of clear and I have a gallon of green. I have not used the green yet.

hmm, not that I've heard...I never knew of a clear version of the glass cleaner.

Well its not exactly clear.. looks milky ..like a off white color. This was sitting in my basement for a year before I realized I had it. Purchased the green one and found this sitting in a plastic bin with some detail spray.

Do you think its no good?

Well its not exactly clear.. looks milky ..like a off white color. This was sitting in my basement for a year before I realized I had it. Purchased the green one and found this sitting in a plastic bin with some detail spray.

Do you think its no good?

For a year?!

Shake it up REALLY, REALLY well, and try some of it.

For a year?!

Shake it up REALLY, REALLY well, and try some of it.

Yeah Mook.. cannot believe I forgotten about this in my basement. :loser:

I will try it and see what happens.

If not ..Thats alright. I have a gallon in a half .. plus a 16 & 4 oz of the green.

I now know to swing by Mark's basement when I'm running low on products. :jester:

John ..my palm is over my face and I'm nodding.

Finding glass cleaner that is a year old. To my wife dropping my last bottle of MF Revitalizer cracking the bottom & leaking on the basement floor next to our washer & dryer.

But she did just order me this weeks special ;):D

Glass cleaner was one of the last things I tried too. I used another brand and figured Adam's couldn't be THAT much better for the price.

I must have "been on drugs" with using the other stuff. Now, I "can't see" using anything other than the lime scented slice of heaven. From Adam's.