Customer Service 866.965.0400

what to use on a new truck with swirl marks

brianb

Question

17 answers to this question

I suggest going on the Adams polishes website and looking at the volume 8 videos. It's a process that can make everything right, but it all depends on how far you want to take it and how good you want it to look in the end. The ultimate plan for best looks is strip washing, clay bar, 3 step polish, sealant, glaze, and wax. Car will look better now than it ever will.

General rule of thumb: Use the least abrasive product first and if that doesn't meet your needs, go to the next abrasive. Example: 1st.) Fine machine polish. Not enough? 2.) Swirl & Haze Remover. Still not good? (Terrible care by the dealer prep squad) 3.) Severe Swirl Remover.

fort lauderdale

Oh nvm, I have offered people who are new to this and close to me to come over and I can help show them what I know (I'm not an expert, but I'm decent), but Ft. Lauderdale is a bit of a drive ;)

Seems you already ordered your products. Take your time and watch the videos, best suggestions I can give you :thumbsup:

I am telling you, we need to get the Florida Crew together somewhere and put on a big show. I am working with some local car clubs here in The Villages to see if they would be up for it. Just would have to get some Adams Holics to put it on. Soon as I can get some info will get back. :patriot::patriot:

hi i just purchased a black 2012 dodge ram 2500 and to my dismay it came off the lot with a ton of swirl marks. i knew black was a mistake. i am looking for suggestions on how to remove thanks

You got the dreaded DIS (Dealer Installed Swirls). These fine folks already got you on the right path. Don't forget to take before and after pics. Congrats on your new truck. :2thumbs: