Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics of my new items :)

13-Mustang-GT/CS

Question

As you may know, I am new to these forms. Here are all the items I purchased in the last week. Total was 4 separate orders and I am excited that they are all here now!!

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

and also did a very quick detail to my car today. Would go all out but its going to rain tonight.

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

Going to leave in a few to go put on some super VRT and have that plastic and chin spoiler look perfect

21 answers to this question

:banana:Awesome looking car!!!!!!! and great start to your collection. Remember the shipping is a flat price no matter how much stuff you buy. So if you had 4 seperate orders you could of bought all at one time and just paid shipping once.

:banana:Awesome looking car!!!!!!! and great start to your collection. Remember the shipping is a flat price no matter how much stuff you buy. So if you had 4 seperate orders you could of bought all at one time and just paid shipping once.

Thanks a lot :patriot::burnout:

and i know about the shipping but I would do an order, a day later watch a new video and read reviews.. make that order.. next day repeat the same process