Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun

Nctom

Question

18 answers to this question

If you already have a pressure washer, the MTM is a great tool. I found mine on sale for $60.

I put 2oz of Adams in and fill it up to the 18oz line with warm water. Give it a shake and then create great foam.

I also marked up the side of my bottle so I can quickly add soap and water.

post-7224-136818097018_thumb.jpg

I just got the Gilmour from Amazon last week and it works great on a garden hose. I put in about 3-4 oz of Adams Shampoo and it foamed up the car great. The other one mentioned here I understand is a better one then the Gilmour, but I did not see a need to use my pressure washer on my car as it is not a daily driver and garage kept.

i currently own the Hydrofoamer; its one of the few that Adam's sold before the manufacturer jumped ship to 3rd world labor. so far it has lasted and works as good as new.

for those who have the MTM, can you post a pick of it in action? i'd like to compare the "snow" to other pressure washer brands on the market for double the price, that appear to be the same design.

and FYI, MTM Hydro is an Italian company. for those with the gun, is there any part labelled "made in China or Taiwan" on it?

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

i currently own the Hydrofoamer; its one of the few that Adam's sold before the manufacturer jumped ship to 3rd world labor. so far it has lasted and works as good as new.

for those who have the MTM, can you post a pick of it in action? i'd like to compare the "snow" to other pressure washer brands on the market for double the price, that appear to be the same design.

and FYI, MTM Hydro is an Italian company. for those with the gun, is there any part labelled "made in China or Taiwan" on it?

I have the Hydrofoamer and recently got the MTM Hydro..

The only country I see listed is on the top of the twist knob, and its I-talian

The dial says, 'made in italy' and can't find any engravings on any other parts, though that doesn't mean too much in this day and age.

Ive got this one Hydro Systems Hydrofoamer Kit Kit 7 | eBay works pretty good. My only worry is how long it will hold up being all plastic. I feel I have to be careful with it, I could see it snapping off where the nozzle attaches to the canister. But so far so good.

suds_zps31c4b41e.jpg

I've had my HydroFoamer going on 6 years now and it's still working as good as day 1. It is plastic, but it's rugged, trust me it's been dropped a lot over the years and held up to the abuse.