Customer Service 866.965.0400

Beautiful Day in Boulder!

Adam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I ever remembered doing was pleading innocent:banana:

Come on Vegas!!?? I have MANY, many stories that prove you absolutely, indisputably, definitely, very guilty.

You can't even enter a plea of innocent, that's way too far off!:)

Come on Vegas!!?? I have MANY, many stories that prove you absolutely, indisputably, definitely, very guilty.

You can't even enter a plea of innocent, that's way too far off!:)

I take the "OJ" defense on everything! Besides, if you don't remember, you can't be guilty!!!!!!!:lol:

Hey Bruce don't feel bad. My kids are 28 and 23 now! They were both fish and loved the pool in our development while growing up. My wife and I are still waiting for our parents album from the wedding. We have a nice picture of my wife Robin and I coming in the album that I will post someday. It's nice to see all of you raising those youngsters. I always tell everyone at work that the headaches just get bigger and more expensive as they grow up. LOL It is amazing how quickly the time passes though. Enjoy them now and take lots of video and pics. We had a tradition that we took a picture of the kids individually by the front door their first day of school. It is a lot of fun to go back and look at the changes from year to year.

I was never innocent. I used to lay on the roof of the school and throw snowballs at the nuns. And play snake with my rosary in school. The nuns used to crack those rulers over the palms of my hands all the time. And when I got home, my mother's shoes used to fly around corners. :lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, time to clean this thread up! :lol: Here are a few recent Adam's Family photos: (Proud Dad & lucky Huz):D

8 months old, and already, Road Rage!!

I'm thinking I should move to Boulder:thumbsup: do they have winter?:willy:Do you have heaters outside Adam?:lol:

Hi Jim- It was 70 here yesterday, and it's supposed to be warmer than that today! Boulder gets winter, we're just having mild ones lately. Global warming maybe?

Thanks for the kind words on our baby Luca, Teresa! I'm clearly a little more than a little crazy in love with this child:willy:

The sunrises have been just incredible lately, and thanks to our Midget, I don't miss a single one!;)

Edited by Adam

all these pics r mad cute...i cant wait to have kids..its cool though cause all my cousins are about 10 years older than me so there all havin kids now so i get to play wit them..im xcited to have kids tho soon so i can get them into cars too...

theres a pic of me n my little buddy (my cuz kid) hes 1 n half

l_19bfe0a8c382431cbed8b38acd8b5504.jpg

Edited by 6spdg37s

I've seen some guys with bad aim before but Adam, you have got to be the worst! :lol: Did any of that food actually end up IN her mouth?

attachment.php?attachmentid=704&stc=1&d=1232426911

:lol::lol::lol::lol: AJ, you've obviously never had to TRY and get past those two little defensive blocking hands with a spoon before! :lol:

• 3 months later...