Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Patriot Wax #5 of 250!

AZGTO

Question

Well just came home from work and the Adam's box was at my doorstep!

The landscapers are doing our neighborhood today so the FedEx driver left the box like this:

3ytygega.jpg

Which was awesome so no one could really see it.

So now the opening, I have been waiting for the release of this wax ever since Dylan told me some teasers about it back at the AZ detail clinic. Over the past two months I went back and forth on whether or not I should order this, well last Friday came around and I ordered it as soon as the thread came live.

y9avy8e9.jpg

#5 out of 250!

uqegeta7.jpg

udysyte8.jpg

ypese9ug.jpg

The wax has a Vanilla scent and smells delicious!

Thank you Adam's crew, you all really outdid yourselves with this product. I can't wait to do a full detail on my GTO and use this wax!

14 answers to this question

Good FedEx guy there. Was running by a ups delivery driver last week and he walked up to a porch standing like 4 ft from the door and chucked the package to the door step

This is where you stop and get his name and report him. I'm sure someone would love to have the job he doesn't care about.

I love that you got really excited about the possibility of the smell lol

Haha! Vanillaroma is my scent of little trees. My brother always complains that my SS smells strongly of it, but I can't smell it. It would be even better if the interior AND exterior smelt like vanillaroma!:thumbsup:

#6 here! You gotta have things like this delivered to the office! It looks and smells amazing. Unfortunately I am heading to the lake tomorrow and then rain is on the forecast for most of next week so I don't know when I will be able to use it. :(

I almost want to move the wax to an Americana container so I can display the alum. one on my desk. :2thumbs: