egott_91

Question

Received my Patriot Wax in the mail today:mail::

7FA5B9B4-AF25-4DD6-9C1B-D77B19DA1808-885-000000E034F9CDE5_zpsef342bc1.jpg

06B5EB82-5D64-491A-B7A2-00719D566BEC-885-000000E02F297ADA_zps680709cd.jpg

9ADABD24-6EB7-4264-A290-5FDF1B275C9D-885-000000E0270E15BF_zps7c3999a3.jpg

D16DD7E4-0582-43BA-B0E7-CE51A299E349-885-000000E020A58EFF_zps21bc25fb.jpg

742BE1A2-3AEA-40D5-8577-A246C9F3264F-885-000000E0096E1E9F_zps13bb2ae1.jpg

Does anyone else think that it smells like WD40? Or am I just crazy? :lolsmack: I did open the DWC before the wax...:confused:

There was a little bit of moisture that was built up on the container and in the container so there was some wax stuck to the top of the container on the inside. I scraped it w/ my finger and stuck it back on the "bubbles" that occurred on the wax. Doing this I found out the wax is extremely "creamy" and seems like it'll be a breeze to apply.

Thanks to all who signed (I notice a couple missing, they must be slackers ;) )

Mook, thanks for the mints!:drool:

Edited by egott_91

11 answers to this question

My wife would hand me my "you know whats" in a sack if I spent that much on wax, but we will be making a nice donation to the Fallen Heroes Fund instead. Thank you Adam for bringing that organization to our attention. :patriot::patriot:

My wife would hand me my "you know whats" in a sack if I spent that much on wax, but we will be making a nice donation to the Fallen Heroes Fund instead. Thank you Adam for bringing that organization to our attention. :patriot::patriot:

What if you traded the Vette for said wax? Cause I'd be more than willing to trade you! Lol.

My wife ordered mine for me and told me after the fact. It is an early Father's Day gift. I told her that it wasn't until June but she didn't want to pass on it. I love her!

My wife ordered mine for me and told me after the fact. It is an early Father's Day gift. I told her that it wasn't until June but she didn't want to pass on it. I love her!

My GF told me to get it if I wanted it what I asked her if I should get it. :thumbsup:

I did the exact same thing to fix the bubbling along the edge, then worked the applicator into the wax to even it out and also see how it transferred to the pad compared to Americana, then tested it on the aluminum container :)

Easy on easy off!!!

very nice sir! thought about snagging one for my birthday coming up here but just couldn't ignore the 3 pots of americana I still have haha. Looks like birthday funds are going to go fast mods on the jeep :D:cheers:

Wow...3 pots of Americana is A LOT of wax! The plus side is that Americana is still an amazing wax!

Wow...3 pots of Americana is A LOT of wax! The plus side is that Americana is still an amazing wax!

Haha yeah, and I only purchased one of them believe it or not. another was a gift and got the other as going away present when I left as a rep up here to go back to school. So 3 pots should last me almost forever haha, but since I do work on the side to help get through school it will be a nice to have those, my go to wax after trying MANY different waxes. Price/quality for paste wax, cant touch Americana. :cheers:

Rich.....you're one of the classiest people I know!