Customer Service 866.965.0400

Massive Flex/Restock order

IrishCurse

Question

Massive stock-up order processed today in excess of $900. I already have 12 gallon jugs in my Harry-Potter closet, and a porter cable. Flex ordered, and many supplies. Pics to come once delivered in a couple days. Living so close to the Headquarters has its perks - I usually get my stuff in a day.

CLAYAdam's Detailing Clay Bar1$26.95$26.95

APP-BLOCK-6PKAdam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator 6 Pack1$8.95$8.95

SVRT-1GalAdam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing Gallon Refill-1 Gallon1$99.95$99.95

LIC-1GalAdam's Leather & Interior Cleaner Refill-1 Gallon1$39.95$39.95

K-GALAdam's Essential Pack-1 Gallon Refills1$129.95$129.95

APP-HEX-PTAdam's Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator2$6.95$13.90

APP-HEX-YAdam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator-1 Pack1$7.95$7.95

Flex-PolisherFlex Polisher - Case of 11$349.95$349.95

MF-SST-2PKAdam's Single Soft Microfiber Towel-2 Towels1$14.95$14.95

MF-DST-2PKAdam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel-2 Towels1$24.95$24.95

MK-3POLAdam's Three Step Machine Polish Bundle1$59.95$59.95

PAD-KIT7-CMPAdam's Premium Polishing, Glazing & Waxing Pad Kit1$49.95$49.95

DWC-1GalNEW! Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner-1 Gallon1$79.95$5.00$74.95

:cheers:

25 answers to this question

Absolutely. Crazy shipping. I bet Mook's day was slightly more hectic after it went through! ;)

Pics definitely coming. How is it I'm so giddy about supplies consumed during hours of hard labor? Lol. I am, and I'm not at all upset about that. I'll take a pic of the infamous Harry Potter closet and the supplies inside tonight!

Almost exactly like that, But the doorway is half standard height. Its under the stairs and everything. The vast majority of it is filled with Adams, and my motorcycle supplies/equipment. I'd say 90% Adams.

:banana:

Edited by IrishCurse

Any guard dogs I need to know about,, Also I need the code to turn alarm off, and I will clean up after I make my sandwich and will re lock and alarm the house after I depart with the goodies... :jester::lol::banana:

Any guard dogs I need to know about,, Also I need the code to turn alarm off, and I will clean up after I make my sandwich and will re lock and alarm the house after I depart with the goodies... :jester::lol::banana:

All you need is some meat, a pair of wire cutters, Just leave some meat for the sandwich. :lol:

Your gonna need a driver!!!!:lolsmack:

All you need is some meat, a pair of wire cutters, Just leave some meat for the sandwich. :lol:

I dont know, sounds like the closet will be really full,, I might have to make 2 sandwiches or hire a hand to help me jack all that. Might take a day or so. :jester::2thumbs:

Absolutely. Crazy shipping. I bet Mook's day was slightly more hectic after it went through! ;)

Maybe Not Mook, I'm new and still getting the positions of the employees down. Matt maybe? Nick? Someone is tying to figure out how to best package that stuff. Everyone kind of does double duty right, or performs multiple functions? :bow:

Edited by IrishCurse

Awesome order. I pretty much bought everything in pieces. The only gallon I'm missing is SVRT. Always worried it would go bad or separate before I used it all up. Figured it would take around 4yrs. + to use it up.

I already had the ultimate porter cable bundle so I bought everything in one package previously. This mainly is an attempt to keep stock up, especially after I used a 1/2 gallon of APC during a detail this past weekend between doing the tires 3 times, engine compartment twice, cleaning brushes and pads, etc. I have 1 1/2 gallons of APC, 1.5 gallons waterless wash, 1.5 detail spray (old formula), and gallons of all others besides VRT and DWC. I have a ton of towels, applicators, etc, but went through more than I would have liked on my DD so I figure more wont hurt. I also wanted to replace the dual applicator for revive and swirl/haze remover. Didnt like it much. I grew out of the porter cable, and already had 2 buckets, grit guards, etc. A package is cheaper, as are gallons, but I had everything including extra bottles from a previous Adam's Essentials order that was made before the ultimate bundle. I like a stocked Harry Potter closet, so I somehow convinced the wife to allow me to make this order. :thumbsup:

Here is the Harry Potter closet before the anticipated arrival of my order tomorrow. I'll post pics of the order when it gets here :)

Won't let me upload. Something about a missing security token. "Upload failed." Hurray for me!

Top Tote is all applicators and towels. Bottom tote is vac and blow, brushes, accessories, PC.

netujajy.jpg

Lol! That's my Motorcycle California Cover... Looks like a mess, but I like to keep it inside when not on the bike.

I'm so excited I can upload now I went I went overboard with obligatory vehicle shots!

uqe4apes.jpg

My fiancée did this for XMAS while I was in location in Turkey. Patriots colors, signs, etc. :)

yjysu8u2.jpg

5a7u2u2e.jpg

tysyvupu.jpg