Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot on the Wife's Car

LFairbanks

Question

So I spent the better part of the weekend polishing up the wife's (aka boss) car. She isn't one to get overly excited over a clean car. But this stuff made her smile. Thanks Adams. Stuff is amazing. Even had the neighbors coming over to look. Didn't really have the time to do a full write up, kudos to those that take the time to do it. De-badged it. Two more cars to go. Had to wet sand a few spots, but it came out fantastic. Here are a couple of pics of the end result.

IMG_0017_zps71197c01.jpg IMG_0016_zps3d9e957c.jpg IMG_0014_zps5fd909c4.jpg IMG_0013_zps3879759c.jpg

IMG_0015_zps7f36e3f9.jpg

19 answers to this question

Looks great, wish the weather would cooperate so I can give the Patriot a try........i am so jeolous.

The rumor is 70's this weekend so maybe spring has finally hit in MN, and I can try some of the new products I have been receiving.

Looks great. I did the same to may SKY and man, it looks great even with the silver paint. Can't wait to work on my wife's black Volvo. I should be receiving the new interior detail this week which would help complete the job. Thanks Adams!!

You gotta take off the side molding! From a charger lover (and owner) you will not be disappointed, it will make your mopar look amazing!

I thought about it and offered it to the wife, with it being her car. Not right now. My concern is that it is easier to clean the molding up than repair a ding from someone opening their doors and hitting it.