Customer Service 866.965.0400

Starting off my towel collection, need some advice!

hockeybawler

Question

16 answers to this question

Get the bundle. The Great White is very good, the single and double softs are great for removing product (polish, wax, glaze) or a detail spray wipe down, the WW towels safely remove light dirt, the glass towels leave no streaks, and the utility towels are great for the interior, wheels, etc.

The bundle is a good start. I would also but as many WW towels as I could afford along with a gallon of the microfiber revitalizer and brightner. You can get extra towels when buying during specials to build up your collection.

On top of all the suggestions above, I must say that having a good amount of glass towels is a good idea. Especially if you're crazy like me with clean windows/mirrors. This includes cars and house :).

This way you don't always have to worry about cleaning them right away, you already have more clean ones right there for you.

Edit: Huntley, Illinois? I'm in CL.

I would go with 4 of each. And just get some extra single sorts and waterless wash towels. The glass towels are an absolute must IMO !

I don't see the big deal on glass towels. I mainly use one to clean my glasses and phone screen. I usually use the WW towel to clean the glass in my vehicles. I still have a couple of brand new glass towels hiding in my towel container.

Yup huntley illinois, and damn you are like ten minutes away from me! I think I will end up getting the bundle to start off with and some waterless wash towels

Grew up in LITH, and just bought my first house a year ago in CL near Randall and Miller road. The bundle is a fantastic idea.

I don't see the big deal on glass towels. I mainly use one to clean my glasses and phone screen. I usually use the WW towel to clean the glass in my vehicles. I still have a couple of brand new glass towels hiding in my towel container.

I've noticed when using the waterless wash towels or any waffle weave towel from, cough, a different company,cough that the fibers sometimes show up on the glass and when the sun hits, they are even more noticable. With Adam's glass towels I don't get that. Some other companies in fact have specific glass towels that are waffle weave. Not sure if this happens to you, but that's why I resort to Adam's glass towels.

Glass towels turn a decent cleaner into a great one. It really is a big difference in streaking.

I may be alone here but I feel that the single softs is where Adams towels shine. I'm not a fan of the doubles since they're so thick. I have probably 70+ Nice mf towels and single soft are my favorite. I would just stock up on those. And a waffle for drying if you don't have any.

I've noticed when using the waterless wash towels or any waffle weave towel from, cough, a different company,cough that the fibers sometimes show up on the glass and when the sun hits, they are even more noticable. With Adam's glass towels I don't get that. Some other companies in fact have specific glass towels that are waffle weave. Not sure if this happens to you, but that's why I resort to Adam's glass towels.

Doesn't ever happen to me. That's why I use the Adam's WW towels. They work better for me. :thumbsup: