Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Shoes

BRZN

What do we have here?

IMG_6059resize_zps6bd5de6a.jpg

How about a set of Forged Aluminum SP550 CCW's (Complete Custom Wheels). These are polished (well at one time) raw Billet Aluminum, 19x8.5" up front and 19x10" out back. They're made specifically to fit the 2004-2006 GTO with no modifications needing to be made to the fender lips to fit up in the wheel wells.

Um...

IMG_8481resize_zps8f6d3c83.jpg

Yea, they're used and appear to be from a daily driven car that wasn't maintained very well. I've got some work ahead of me before they find their way onto my GTO. :o Hey the price seemed right.

A little over 2 hours on the above wheel.

IMG_6058resize_zps91dc25fe.jpg

So far:

Deep Wheel Cleaner

Trim and Lug Nut Brush

0000 Steel Wool

Cordless Drill

4" Metal focus pads

Mother's Power Ball Mini and Cone

Metal Polish #1

Edgeless Utility Towel(s)

I'm no where near done on this wheel yet, there are a few spots I'm going to have to wet sand, but they're coming back nicely.

:glasses:

Edited by BRZN

Yea, search my other posts. There were some real good ones taken by rshadd a year ago I put up. I have an album attached to my avitar where there are some and click the link in my sig to Mod list with pics. Interested in them? If so pm me.

Edited by BRZN

Shh Chris, don't tell my wife!

Stock 18's (5 wheels)

TSW's (5 wheels)

MC2 FZ6

CCW's

Four sets!!!

That sounds about right. After ten+ years of owning "Deuce", I've run four set of different wheels, plus I have a set of track wheels, and a set of wheels that I bought that I never put on because they were bent up alittle.

Someone once accused me of buying new wheels every time I needed tires.:help:

Most people don't wear the same shoes for ten years, so why should my car have to sport the same wheels.:lolsmack:

BTW; Dave I'm liking your new wheels, and I'm sure that will look better than new when you are done polishing them!:2thumbs:

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Edited by Bluezey

• 9 months later...