Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggest a LCD TV

pgp

I am looking for a 32-37" LCD TV, I sit about 8 feet away. Cost is an issue too. I live in a complex, so I feel I have to do a local pick up, since I don't want it sitting outside for the world to see. All major stores are in the area. (Southeast Pa.) Vizio is in my sights. Any suggestions are welcome? Thanks.

I am looking for a 32-37" LCD TV, I sit about 8 feet away. Cost is an issue too. I live in a complex, so I feel I have to do a local pick up, since I don't want it sitting outside for the world to see. All major stores are in the area. (Southeast Pa.) Vizio is in my sights. Any suggestions are welcome? Thanks.

:lurk: I'm toying with the idea of getting a 37" model myself, so I'm curious to see what people recommend.

Also, 37s come in pretty reasonably sized boxes these days; maybe have it delivered to your office?

Rich

We have a 37" Vizio, and for the amount of watching we do, one or two movies a week, it's great! :thumbsup:

Can't beat the price, and Costco has a great return policy. (Is Vizio available anywhere but Costco?):confused:

They have them at Circuit City if you don't mind not being able to return it if there is a problem :xfingers::xfingers::xfingers:

Should be able to get a good deal. Don't be afraid of Westinghouse at Best Buy, there are only a few mfg's of the screens so the picture will be great and it won't cost much :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Plus it looks like they will be staying in business now that their #1 competitor is gone.

We have a 37" Vizio, and for the amount of watching we do, one or two movies a week, it's great! :thumbsup:

Can't beat the price, and Costco has a great return policy. (Is Vizio available anywhere but Costco?):confused:

I agree....we bought our daughter a 37" Vizio this Christmas and they have good reviews. She also uses it as her computer monitor. We got this one at Sears for $609. Now I want one for my garage during the warmer months!

I would recommend a Vizio if cost is an issue.:iagree: