Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Bloomington Gold - Champaign, IL - June 28th-30th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

• 4 weeks later...

About 3 hours or so from the QC I think im gonna have to make it this year! A couple days after my birthday Ill come up and get myself some Adams Products to celebrate lol. Anyone from the QC wanna go? Make it a cruise or something? Leave early Saturday morning.........

• 11 months later...

I'd love to attend this, I had a '69 coupe back in the day. It'd be a great oppty to watch you guys do magic on a car too. I won't be able to go tho, maybe next year. You guys enjoy it, maybe take a boatload of pics so we can see what we missed.

Sorry friends, we are not going to make Bloomington Gold this year!  We didn't miss a year from 2004-2013.   When the show was operated by the previous owner, at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL, our customers and the attendees and participants loved it! 

Once the show was sold, then moved a few times...the event didn't seem to catch on.   We wish the new promoters and venue the best, but are going to stand down this year until the event gets established again.

As for other events in the area, we do plan to attend the Musclecar & Corvette Nationals...

logo1.jpg

I am going to have to try and get from downtown to the convention center this summer.  Too lazy to drive in and if I can connect enough various ways of transportation I should be able to get there without freezing this winter.