Customer Service 866.965.0400

Talk about a rear spoiler....

Truckie

Ok, just a reminder for you newer guys... When Adam started this forum a few years back he asked us mods to keep it clean and family friendly -- he has a young daughter and he wants her (and all women of all ages) to feel comfortable here, respected, and not afraid to click on a link for fear it might be something a young kid or lady shouldn't read or see. We all know there are plenty of places on the internet where that stuff is routine, but we've always enjoyed AdamsForums as a respite from the internet insanity.

So that said, there's no written rule since most everyone catches onto the good-natured, friendly vibe right away. I'm not going to close this thread, since I think it's good to remind everyone, particularly newer members, of Adam's wishes. Everyone cool with that?

Any concerns, please feel free to PM me or any other mods -- there's no need to debate this in the thread. Thanks for the understanding.

Rich

sorry was just having some fun....

Yes really my wife... Not bad for a 2 time Cancer survivor...:2thumbs:

The Vette is hers... replaced her Hummer H2... water was leaking into the cab...

I sold the ChevySSR.... and replaced it with my Lifted F250 with Train horns

I promise... NO mORE risque pics.....

sorry was just having some fun....

Yes really my wife... Not bad for a 2 time Cancer survivor...:2thumbs:

The Vette is hers... replaced her Hummer H2... water was leaking into the cab...

I sold the ChevySSR.... and replaced it with my Lifted F250 with Train horns

I promise... NO mORE risque pics.....

Your wife is hotter than the face melting shine. :2thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your wife's battle. She looks pretty darn good for going through that and I don't blame you for sharing.

Best wishes for a cancer free future. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your wife's battle. She looks pretty darn good for going through that and I don't blame you for sharing.

Best wishes for a cancer free future. :thumbsup:

Thanks!... But you know those Jersey Girls.... Tough as Nails....