Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage Photo shoot Gtr

j-r35

Thanks guys.  No jeep here, have a 2010 Tundra as my daily though when i'm not driving the gtr.  Hoping to setup another photoshoot sometime w/rolling shots and maybe some dyno shots.  

Try for 6 months give or take.  Just depends how fast the snow melts, roads are cleaned, and when the first snow fall happens.  Started in mid april and hoping to keep driving till end of october hopefully.  

Sweet ride, and some great shots of it!  A guy that lives across the street from me has a gtr, he swung by one day and took me for a spin.  Thats an insanely fast car, but I'm sure you know that already.  98% of the population think they have been in a fast car before like I had thought, but I now realize they have not!  The way that thing connects and just propels is just amazing.  

Looking good! Was almost considering getting rid of my Raptor for a GTR. But than I thought about how many speeding tickets I would accumulate...

Almost bought a raptor before i got my Tundra but the 9-10mpg killed that for me, haha.  

Thanks again guys.  Sorry not sure if he has any of the hdr shots or not, funny part was he brought the wrong tripod for the shoot so alot of the shots ended up grainy/slightly blurred.  I'll try and see when we do another shoot to get some non HDR's.