Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Photoshoot

JJ1o87

Here are some pictures of my Challenger's first detail. This detail was my first using the PC. As I mentioned before in another thread I was dissappointed because I didn't quite get the results I was expecting but then again chances are I wasn't doing something right. Anyway, I clay barred, combined S&H with FMP on white pad, followed by MSW. This is two weeks and one wash later because I couldn't get a decent break in the weather. Took about 80 pics today but the sun ruined alot of em. :( Enjoy!

BEFORE:

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

AFTER:

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

P1250909.jpg

P1250898.jpg

P1250879.jpg

What an UGLY CAR! :lol::lol:

That thing is absolutely beautiful! Local dealer has an orange one for $42,000 and it's awfully tempting. Your car looks great,bro. Good job! :cheers:

Thanks, wish I were a better photographer. Took about 80 pictures today and they came out kinda eh. Oh well. :lolsmack:

Do what I do, just keep buying better cameras in hopes that one of them will finally take a good picture :lol:.

This last one cost me over $1000 so it better take some good pictures :mad::mad::mad:

I want your car. Now. Hand over the keys.

I tell ya what, if you do a detailing seminar here in New York - I'll let you take her for a spin. :2thumbs:

Beautiful Jeff! How do you like it so far?:rockon:

Thanks! Absolutely love this car. Had an R/T Charger that I traded in for it and it's night and day - I don't miss the Charger at all. The power, the design, everything about it puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it. I'm thinking of getting the plates "EGO TRIP" because thats exactly what it is. The amount of people that I've talked to over the past 2 months that I've had it is nuts. This car turns heads like nothing else I've had. It's funny talking to guys that're 50 or so who had the original Challenger/CUDA's when they were my age (I'm 21). And being a huge fan of old school MOPAR in particular it's cool to find people out there that're still into it.

Sweet ride, espectially at 21 y/o! I know I was driving a beater when I was 21 in college, lol!

hah yeah, I think people are surprised to see me walking out've it and not someone twice my age.

yeah you can go get like a garden sprayer and let it spray everything out!:bow:dont let it get bad once it does that it will start rusting...believe me it doesnt take long....:willy::willy: and is the challenger garaged?

Challenger is garaged for the most part, when she gets dirty again I'll blast the undercarriage before I take it to get a car wash.

• 2 weeks later...

sweet ride, Jeff.

if you wanna play with it at all - check out G5challenger.com for hoods, bumpers, spoilers, etc... I helped Chris take 2 Challengers to SEMA. there's Adam's all over that Sam Posey car. what a great car to work with.