Customer Service 866.965.0400

Possible aerosol tire dressing?

To the folks at Adams,

Your products rock! Theres not one that you guys make I dont love.

But I just had one little feedback that I would like to share. If nobody from Adams ever gets this message than oh well, no biggie but I just wanted to share something that I believe would be a huge hit for Adams.

I was wondering if there is any thoughts, research going on or consideration for a tire dressing via aresole. Basically VRT in a spray can!!!!

I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me if this is too far out of the relm or could there really be something cooking for a product like this.

Us guys with egressive side treads on tires would do cart wheels!!!!

Thanks!

I believe they have a spray dressing in the works. Not an aerosol, but liquid.

You can also create what few have done by mixing SVRT and water, or better known as "SVRT Milk"

Edited by egott_91

I personally like the product you physically wipe on rather than spraying to prevent product from getting on the rims which in turn "attracts" brake dust etc. But like Matt said, Adam's has always come out with great products, so i am sure it'll work great.

I personally like the product you physically wipe on rather than spraying to prevent product from getting on the rims which in turn "attracts" brake dust etc. But like Matt said, Adam's has always come out with great products, so i am sure it'll work great.

Agreed.  Much prefer the wipe on method.  Leaves a nice satin finish, without the cheesy super high gloss tacky look. Also no sling!

I use about a 1" worm on a foam applicator.  Can usually get all 4 tires, may need another pea sized drop to get the last one.   Has been lasting me about 1.5-2 weeks in this rainy weather, on my DD that does not have a garage.   Indoor parking at work though.