Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Adam's Purchase Busted

hawk115

Hey deatilers!  I recently found Adam's products on LS1TECH.  I just received my first order consisting of the essential detail kit, 36oz deep wheel cleaner and Leather/Interior cleaner.

Well when I opened the bucket and the Super VRT busted and was everywhere!  I have been cleaning everything off.  I cant seem to get the bucket 100% clean though....oh well, can't wait to use the product, hope it's worth the $250.

I will be pampering:

2002 Firehawk Trans Am #115

2011 Chevrolet Silverado-Taupe Grey

2012 GMC Terrain-Black

post-10616-0-45319800-1371171362_thumb.jpg

Welcome! The essential kit was what I started with 2 years ago.

Contact customer service in the morning and they'll send you out a new SVRT (and bucket if that's damaged also)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by egott_91

Welcome to the forum. Like others have mentioned, give them a call and you the amazing Adam's Polishes customer service will take care of you. 

This is a great place to ask and learn about all the products with the Adam's line up. Again, welcome to the forum!

:welcome: 

Welcome to the forum and the addiction, can't find better customer service than Adam's. BTW the products work amazingly well & the forum is very helpful with years of experience, I am always learning from the masters around here.