Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pulled the trigger on some Patriot Wax

dsmith2013

Question

Ordered the Patriot Wax a little bit ago. I find it hard to believe that any paste wax will top Americana, but I like trying new products. The money is going to a good cause, and the container is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. Even if Adam's does offer this wax in a more economical container at a later date, I had to make sure I got one of these containers before they sold out.

10 answers to this question

Thank you for your order, and supporting a great cause too! Those containers are gorgeous!

Thanks for your order. You'll be thoroughly impressed with the wax... and the container is something you'll just want to stare at. :D

Thanks guys, I actually put in the order notes that I wanted Adam to sign the container if it wasn't too much trouble. I wouldn't be upset if both you guys threw your signature on there also. :thumbsup:

They did it then :)

They do all they can to accommodate the signature requests. If it was in the notes, they worked hard to try to get it done!

Oh I don't doubt it. I just wish I had told them to get Dylan and Mook to sign it too...I figured that would have been asking a little too much. But I'll hope for the best and see!