Customer Service 866.965.0400

Enough already!

Beemer

Adam, Dylan and the gang at Adam's get WAY to much lauditory praise on this forum.  Sure, they do a great job and provide a terrific product with industry beating service and support but C'MON!  It would not be good for them to get too big for their britches.

So I propose this thread:  Please make a post (either real or imagined) that will make the Adam's crew wish they had stayed at that cushy job with Walmart.

I'll start:

Edited by Beemer

Adam's crew:

My rich aunt just died and left me $4000.

I went to spend it all on Adam's products for my sweet '92 Subaru.  What product should I start with?

(Please remember - I've always been a "drive thru" car wash guy, unless the high school cheerleaders were having a fund raiser....)

Thanks.

Adam's crew:

Last week I applied the awesome Patriot Wax to my sweet '92 Subaru and it's never looked better.  It's so shiny that if you get the sun just right you can't even see the rust and bondo spots.  I think it's worth it - nothing's too good for the Sube.

Anyway - I bought some wash soap from the Dollar Store.  It says right on the box that it's good for ANY washing job.  And you can't beat the price.  (Can't be too careful with the $$$ these days).  After washing with it today I'm not getting any more beading on the Subaru.  Do I have to re-apply the Patriot after every wash?  Jeez!  That stuff's not cheap, you know.

Tips?

Edited by Beemer

We just got through dealing with an actual case of this, and someone unaware could possibly interpret these posts as real (after all, this is the internet), so I don't see this topic ending so well. Maybe in the Lounge, but definitely not in the product feedback forum...moved

We just got through dealing with an actual case of this, and someone unaware could possibly interpret these posts as real (after all, this is the internet), so I don't see this topic ending so well. Maybe in the Lounge, but definitely not in the product feedback forum...moved

Case of what?  Blood on a double-soft?  I miss all the good stuff....

Adam's crew:

Sorry in advance if this question was posted anywhere here before but I just got an AMC Gremlin as a project car (project Ugly Wild Hog) and it has some scratches that are pretty much finger deep. I looked all over your website and found that the Flex and the Patriot wax are the most expensive polisher and wax you have and I thought these will definitely help buff those nasty ones right out.

FYI-a friend of mine who's working on project Ugly Zebra, just told me that the combination of expensive polisher and wax can literally fix any paint defect (yeah, we're so into ugly wild animals)

Please advise if I should go ahead and purchase this combo.

Adam's crew:

I think your stellar customer service reputation is overrated.

I sent a question to Adam via email at 5:15 Friday afternoon and didn't receive an answer until VERY LATE MORNING Saturday.  Of course by then it was TOO LATE.  I already figured out the answer on my own.

Turns out that the polisher pads go on the polisher with the soft, foamy side to the paint - NOT the other way.  I nearly polished half of my cousin's '72 Pinto before I figured out the problem.  Thankfully he still had a couple of rattle-cans of paint (candy-apple orange) left from when we painted it last weekend so it's all back to good.

Please include better instructions in the pad package so this doesn't happen to me again.

Thanks.

Adams Crew:

Help!  Ever since my wife figured out your products could be used around the house, I have been getting less and less time for detailing my car.  Can you add a warning to your carpoet cleaner that is not supposed to be used in place of a carpet cleaning machine.

Signed --Sore arms