Customer Service 866.965.0400

Feedback on a few products.....

PATRIOT WAX - In having had this on my Charger for a couple months now, and having that car only seeing Waterless Washes, I can't even begin to describe my feelings about this wax.  It is NOTICEABLEY slicker under the towel.  The surface tension on this wax is RIDICULOUSLY slippery, and it cleans up so fast.  And the same goes for the shop truck.  It lives outside, and is exposed to elements.  Most waxes I've used in the past, don't hold up as well, and allow more of the environment to breakdown it's shell.....NOT Patriot.  And MUCH less debris sticks to the surface, when I go to wash the truck, water & shampoo go shooting off the surface.  INCREDIBLY pleased with this wax.  Worth every friggin' penny......BIG TIME.  I'm not even gonna comment on the shine, because it's absolutely ri-gosh-damn-diculous, and everyone already knows that.

NEW MICROFIBER PADS - Thicker.  Stronger.  Beefier.  Better.  Period.  NO OTHER MF pad on the market even comes close.  No contest.

NEW FINISHING POLISH - I'm sooooooo impressed with the workability, and length of work time on this polish.  I've already stated that.  But what I have NOT commented on, is the stupid, obnoxious amount of gloss achieved from its finish.  WOW.  This polish, and the new finishing MF pad, have produced results I've never seen before.  So incredibly super pleased.

PROTOTYPE EDGELESS TOWEL - If the manufacturer can keep up with production, so we are NEVER out of these (like a couple of our other towels).  I absolutely DIG IT!!  Not only in the 16x16 usual size, but in a 24x36 size also.  I can see a use for this towel, as a fender mat, when wrenching on our perfectly polished cars.  I also see this as being another alternative for a drying towel as well.  MULTIPLE advantages to this towel being made & sold in a few sizes, as the quality is killer.  My advice is we also offer this in bundles of 10 with a good price break, like MANY other vendors offer.

LEATHER/INTERIOR CLEANER - Just wanted to remind everyone what a killer product this is.  I find myself doing door panels & seats, wondering - "Man I hope that comes out....I'm not sure about this one."  And this product KILLS IT.  Every, single, time!!  Don't think it gets enough credibility or kudos.  It's the best I know & never lets me down.  Along with the horse hair brush, it's a LETHAL combo!

Just been using these a good bit lately, and wanted to share.  Hope life is good, my fellow detailers!! :)

Thanks for the feedback Chase. I am eager to try the new polishing system but I do not buy new products until I'm out of the old ones. I had to start following that rule once I couldn't fit anything else in my closet lol. I have heard nothing but great things about Patriot and can also vouch for the interior cleaner, it's legit.

Thanks for the feedback Chase. I am eager to try the new polishing system but I do not buy new products until I'm out of the old ones. I had to start following that rule once I couldn't fit anything else in my closet lol. I have heard nothing but great things about Patriot and can also vouch for the interior cleaner, it's legit.

I should've followed that rule too broseph, lol....... :(

Chase, I'm not sure if words can describe how slick Patriot is. That, and I've used it half a dozen times and the container looks like it hasn't been touched. It is sooooooooooooooo easy to apply a thin coat! I now believe this costs less per application than Americana. The only reason I put a second coat of Patriot on was because it shouldn't last that long or smell so good.

While I have the new polishes/pads, I haven't used them yet. So, why don't you spill the beans on these new towels?

I have the flex polisher and i just received my new microfiber pads and the 2 new polishes yesterday and this morning i have done the hood and front fenders on my 2011 charger with the redline 3 pearlcoat paint and i believe it will look like 3d when the sun dances off the hood. the shine and correction is amazing and simple. i have never commented on here before even though i like your products, but this combo is truly amazing. Thank You!!!!

When are the new edgeless towels going to be available for purchase?  Need to place a order but don't want to double order again since i'm dying on shipping to ak, lol.

Don't hold your breath. Adam's has been on a good streak of releases lately. I'm sure they want to make sure those towels are absolutely perfect before they release them. Might be a while.