Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stupid Addiction

DonJuan692006

Question

14 answers to this question

The Daily Deal has been a killer for me... It's getting harder and harder to justify to my wife that we're saving money over wash centers... 

...although she *has* noticed how nice the cars have been looking as compared to before.   :D

I've already dropped about a grand on two Adam's orders and none of the products have even touched my car yet. We should all be calling Adam "Heisenberg" at this rate!

My first order was over a grand and that was only a few weeks ago. I started out to add wash pads, then went to an extra set of polishing pads, glass sealant, extra single soft MF's (personal preference is these over the double soft), MF applicator sponges, and a gallon refill of Deep Wheel Cleaner.

You reckon that's bad my first order last Friday was $1200 then each day this week Monday and Tuesday I have done more orders :). I sit and rewatch Adams YouTube vids and out comes the credit card :P

We're running about the same then. My first was over $1200 with the military discount, plus another little bit since then.

I've been told.  Have since not been following the daily deal thread.  Skipped the last mystery box too.  Only things I really need are more towels, lug nut brush, bores hair brush and few nick nacks. 

Would love the new MF pads and polish system, but I bought the PC kit like 2 weeks before introducing the new stuff.  3 full bottles of SSR, SSHR, FMP to use up.  May snipe some new MF pads and use the old polishes.  I find i am having a tough time knocking out swirls on my G8, cleans up the haze very well, and about 80% of major swirling, but under my 500W work light they reappear, same with in direct sunlight...Need more time...

So I got on the web store today to grab some extra wash pads to add to my collection and the next thing I know my cart is up to $200....what have you done to me?!?!?!?!?!

YEP! Been there done that!  People that come into my garage see my detail cart with all of the products on it and ask how much I have into it all.  I don't even know, but I tell them probably over 2 grand.  Their mouths about drop to the floor. 

YEP! Been there done that! People that come into my garage see my detail cart with all of the products on it and ask how much I have into it all. I don't even know, but I tell them probably over 2 grand. Their mouths about drop to the floor.

And now they go and do these stupid awesome deals so there goes another $500! At least I got my girlfriend in on this one and grabbed her one of the "Addicted to the shine" t-shirts.....especially since she loves riding in my shiny car and the fact that I'll be keeping her new one looking that way.

Edited by DonJuan692006