Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray Vs Waterless Wash

RC_Stang

Question

11 answers to this question

WW is slicker and better at removing dirt. Detail Spray provides more gloss and some protection.

Personally I wouldn't use DS for anything outside of dust removal after she's been sitting in the garage. Any heavier soiling and I'd use WCW.

Waterless Wash is a CLEANER.  Detail Spray is a FINISHER.  That's the difference between the two.  They both have SEPARATE jobs.  Could you use one for the other's job??  Yup.  But don't complain when it doesn't work as well, when you get swirls, or when your protection doesn't last as long.  Each one is designed to do something different.

Waterless Wash is designed to LIFT dirt off the surface & PREVENT scratching on a lightly soiled car.  Detail Spray is not.

Detail Spray is designed to "finish" your paint after a wash, add gloss, and extend protection life.  Waterless Wash is not.

This might help a bit more.

My Adam's Waterless Wash & Detail Spray Tutorial

I use ONR, in a Grit Guard bucket, to remove the dirt from the surface (sorry I have not use Waterless Wash) and use DS for gloss enhancement.

I actually just used this method this morning, after a short rain, here in Vegas.

Edited by EPHIOS

They certainly taste different. :drool:

I gave a friend a bottle of each (with appropriate towels) to try out. In explaining when/how to use them, I told him that WW is for when the car needs cleaning, and the DS is for when it is already clean.

They are both great products which I use often.

Actually I haven't 2 bucket wash my vette for over 3 years now. I only use Adam's waterless wash.

The waterless wash is easier to remove then the detail spray, however the detail spray will help maintain that great Adam's shine.

When I bucket wash my other vehicles I use the detail spray with my great white drying towel.

Provides awesome results!