Customer Service 866.965.0400

2015 mustang leaked

JHL88

I hate how the rear badge doesn't have the old circle around like in the old ones. Now, especially with the GT, it looks sorta "naked"

A quote from the designer talked about that...  He left it off on purpose and IMO, it's better off without it.  

He also said that we made the car like it is and stopped because they wanted to leave somewhat of a canvas for others to modify it and make it their own.  I thought that was kind of cool.  

Chris

As an owner of 6 Mustangs over the years and guy that bleeds Ford blue, I love the new design. It is a mixture of some Europian flare and a definite tribute to the Mustang cues that has been around since 1964. Aluminum fenders, rear diffuser, tri bar rear tail lights just like the 64's, aluminum toggle switches in the interior, etc. etc. A 5.0 motor that will produce 440 hp is the word, and a 4 cyl Ecoboost that produces over 300 hp and almost 30 mpg's, for under $30,000.Take a look at some of the youtube videos that have popped up since yesterday and look at some of the design features etc. and then make a judgment. And in person, I am sure it will look even better. I was not a big fan of the new Vettes rear until I saw it at a car show, nice design. Come on all you GM guys out there, wheres the love??!! Oh ya, made in America with no bailout money needed.