Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snow removal on car

13-Mustang-GT/CS

Question

10 answers to this question

I usually use my arm as a big brush -- just make sure you have no zippers or snaps (or other scratch hazards) on your sleeves or gloves. That process is usually good for 1-5 inches of snow. Much more than that and I'm not bothering to go out -- chances are some other idiot driver is going to do more damage to your car than a snow brush ever will.  :lol:

I use my extendable ice/snow scraper and scrape off the excess and let the rest blow off.  

Before taking it into the garage, I stop by the coin-op and spray it off.  I don't want it all melting in my garage.  

Chris

I usually use my arm as a big brush -- just make sure you have no zippers or snaps (or other scratch hazards) on your sleeves or gloves. That process is usually good for 1-5 inches of snow. Much more than that and I'm not bothering to go out -- chances are some other idiot driver is going to do more damage to your car than a snow brush ever will.  :lol:

Same thing I did this morning...or any other morning my car finds itself out in the snow:

IMG_1330_zps6eabdbd3-1.jpg

IMG_1331_zps8765e450.jpg