Customer Service 866.965.0400

67 Camaro

Holder

Good lord, dat engine build. I bet it's a handful, even with the upgraded suspension and brakes. Awesome car.

I've never been a huge fan of the stock Rally wheels, but the taller billet versions really bridge the old and new vibes.

And of course, that 67/68 RS grill is one of the best ever...and combined with a big block... :rockon:

It depends on the vehicle for me. For example, I have Rally Wheels on my Dad's El Camino, and I couldn't imagine a better set of wheels for it. Camaros on the other hand have a million options that look great, so Rallys aren't the be all, end all. Just as long as they aren't Crager SS's! Leave those in the 70's where they belong!

Just as long as they aren't Cragar SS's! Leave those in the 70's where they belong!

Blasphemy!  :willy: I'd say Keystones are dated, but even they work well on a period correct build. On the other hand, Torq Thrusts will never go out of style. :cool:  

Edited by Redbeard

LOL, I know this isn't always a popular opinion.  If I said that over on trifive.com I would probably be banned by one of the old coots over there. :lol:  I just am of the opinion that nothing dates a vehicle more than the wheels.  If you are going to put that kind of money into a build/restoration then the last thing you should do is slap some wheels on there that makes your car look like it just arrived from 1985 with Doc's DeLerean.