Customer Service 866.965.0400

hello

moosedrool

Hi Gary, welcome and just say, "Look out, I'm here now, so move over Bacon, now there's something . . . . .!!" :lol:

Just kidding. Too much sugar tonight maybe.

Black cars are the masochist's favorite, and I'm one too! If it wasn't for black vehicles, we would probably sell much, much less car care products.

Well, that said Gary, thanks for being here, and my family is VERY HAPPY that people are driving black vehicles. :D Just look how happy my ladies were last night: (This is, among other things, a family forum!)

So, do you have any pictures of your trail rig? We have a freaked out Jeep in our family as well, and many members that have, 'The Sickness.'

yeah i dont drink,i drink a pot of coffee in the morning,french roast whole bean 4 scoops in the grinder like powder,coffe comes out like mud

acouple monster energy drinks and one shocks candy.shocks is coffee beans in chocolate like m&m peanuts.one bag of shocks and a monster energy youl shake like a chihuahua

http://www.shockcoffee.com/product.jhtm?id=7&cid=2

im planning on getting adams products soon ive never buffed my truck its black,ive waxed it by hand so cant wait till spring get some of youre products on my truck.i signed up here for advice on black vehicle care

Sounds like you are WIDE AWAKE in the AM, like me?! Good to know I'm not the only caffeine junkie on the forum:D I'll have to try those Shock candies, looks great. Can you get them online only?

So, this is a great place to learn about getting black truck perfect. In fact, start right here:

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2953335455038642096&hl=en&fs=true" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Edited by Adam

:lol::lol::lol: hahaha sore elbows man thats alot of cleaning,nice garage rich wow youre corvette looks sweeet:drool:

thanks everybody for welcoming me to the forum makes me feal like home around here

Edited by moosedrool