Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kwazar Sprayer Review

Will!

Question

Alright here goes... 

I ordered several Kwazar's and just got these guys in today. Once I opened the infamous Adam's box I found 9 Kwazar's packed neatly inside. 

My initial impressions of these guys are definitely a quality and well built sprayer. At first I was hesitant to order them thinking mostly that how good can a spray bottle really be? Well let's be honest here this is hands down the best sprayer that I have ever come into contact with. The biggest disadvantage to me for these sprayers is now the won't fit inside the bottle holder in my Adam's detailing cart. 

I haven't yet had the chance to try the sprayers out with anything other than the original Detail Spray on my MacBook but I am definitely sold on these. The adjustment from a light mist to a nice stream is something that will come in handy no matter what product you'll use in these guys. 

Tomorrow I will be completing a full two bucket wash with these and will update you all on my findings with other products. 

Why is the "Adams" logo in different spots on different bottles?? I'm not going to lie.... That's going to drive My OCD absolutely nuts! I may need professional help and I admit it!! =)

The bottles do not come with a logo.

I think he ordered some of the die cut decals and put them on the bottles himself

Correct - was just playing around with the decals since the Kwazars don't have logo or any other branding.  

There was some method to the madness though.  The reason I put the decals in different locations/angles was so that I could differentiate the bottles if I had a clear solution like the green wheel cleaner vs. carpet upholstery ... or even the glass cleaner vs the interior detail spray (both VERY similar light green color).  

Don't worry - my OCD is just as bas as everyone else's around here - you should have seen me trying to put the decals on at EXCACTLY a 45 degree angle :)