Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kwazar Sprayer Review

Will!

Question

Alright here goes... 

I ordered several Kwazar's and just got these guys in today. Once I opened the infamous Adam's box I found 9 Kwazar's packed neatly inside. 

My initial impressions of these guys are definitely a quality and well built sprayer. At first I was hesitant to order them thinking mostly that how good can a spray bottle really be? Well let's be honest here this is hands down the best sprayer that I have ever come into contact with. The biggest disadvantage to me for these sprayers is now the won't fit inside the bottle holder in my Adam's detailing cart. 

I haven't yet had the chance to try the sprayers out with anything other than the original Detail Spray on my MacBook but I am definitely sold on these. The adjustment from a light mist to a nice stream is something that will come in handy no matter what product you'll use in these guys. 

Tomorrow I will be completing a full two bucket wash with these and will update you all on my findings with other products. 

:2thumbs: I also just got mine today and love it!!!! The only negative thing I could say is it's bigger then what I'm used to and is a little harder to handle, especially if you have smaller hands. Otherwise it's like no other. Hopefully in the future Adam will give the 17 oz bottles a trial run and see how they do and I'd have the best of both worlds. Thanks again for another top notch quality product Adam!!!

:2thumbs: I also just got mine today and love it!!!! The only negative thing I could say is it's bigger then what I'm used to and is a little harder to handle, especially if you have smaller hands. Otherwise it's like no other. Hopefully in the future Adam will give the 17 oz bottles a trial run and see how they do and I'd have the best of both worlds. Thanks again for another top notch quality product Adam!!!

Can you just either cut or change out the pickup straw to shorten it to use in the smaller bottles?

I'd imagine so as long as the nozzle part screwed on properly to the other bottle. Really don't know for sure I only have the Adam's 16 oz bottles and the top looks like the same size. Good Idea, but I don't want to cut mine to find out. Does anyone know for sure if the top spray nozzle from the 33 oz Kwazar will work with the Adam's 16 oz bottles if you cut the straw to fit???

I'd imagine so as long as the nozzle part screwed on properly to the other bottle. Really don't know for sure I only have the Adam's 16 oz bottles and the top looks like the same size. Good Idea, but I don't want to cut mine to find out. Does anyone know for sure if the top spray nozzle from the 33 oz Kwazar will work with the Adam's 16 oz bottles if you cut the straw to fit???

I don't know if the Kwazar straw comes out or not but most sprayers straws do so if it does you might be able to use one from the other sprayers. If it is the same size as the other Adams sprayers. They just pull out. Just a thought.

Edited by BluedogGMC

Well I just tried it and the top of the Kwazar fits perfectly on the Adam's 16 oz bottles. The straw comes out of the Kwazar bottle, but the Adam's one doesn't. Even if it did it's smaller then the Kwazar one and wouldn't fit anyway. So all's you have to do is get a straw the same size as the Kwazar one and you could switch from smaller to bigger bottle. I'm assuming this will work , but I haven't officially tried it.

I found that the little screw-on funnel works great with the Kwazar sprayers.  

If that is the case, then logic dictates that the screw on theads should be the same for the sprayer head and thus they should fit and hopefully seal.

Just got my kwazar sprayers yesterday. Really like the dual action spray head but feel the bottle size is a little much. Probably gonna order a 3 pack of 0.5 liter bottles and either return the 1 liter sprayers or use them for the fluids I use the most of (apc and ds). Anybody else feel the bottle size is a bit too large?

Great feedback here friends!  The large bottle is the one I use most, and honestly, we were testing the market to see if these would really sell well.   I'm confident we will introduce the 17oz unit soon, and in the meantime, using the Kwazar head on our 16oz bottles is a good way to go!

Thanks for bringing these over Adam, i'm sure your customers will really appreciate it.

If anything, making them an "add on" to the Gallon refills is a huge plus, I know that sometimes you want to go straight to gallons but you don't have an empty sprayer to fill, great job filling that need.

Personally I find the 1 Liter bottles good for Detail Spray, APC, Waterless Wash / Rinseless 1:16, and that's about it though, but thats just my opinion.  On the interior the 1 Liter bottle isn't as "manueverable" as your normal 16 oz bottle (try spraying the windshield with the 1 liter botttle on the inside), for wheel wells it would be tight to spray IUS, for Carpet cleaning it might be ok though.

I agree with not rushing to offer the 17 oz size or the newer 360 design as fast, see how they are received and sell first.  I know one of the priorities of 2014 was not bringing a ton more products to market and trying to streamline the SKU's, etc, as evidenced by the recently discontinued products.

I do like the idea of Kwazar spray heads on my 16 oz bottles though, now where to find them in Black.....

Got mine and filled it with pink shiny stuff. Took a trip to the local coin op and gave the car a quick wash to remove the 100 lbs of pollen. The post rinse spray down using the Kwazar was much less fatigue on the hands ( I would say fatigue free) and I think quite a bit quicker than normal. It also seems to mist a bit finer. So far I rate the sprayer positive on several fronts. Look forward to adding more in the future for the liquids I use the most, which are DS and WW. I am thinking VRT milk UCS and APC will also be useful in the Kwazar.

Here is a quick update.  I put my Kwazar sprayer head on my 16 oz empty bottles and it fits great.  It should work properly (if the tube is cut down).  Since I wasn't able to test that, it didn't have full spray on the pull but the push was 100% while upside down.  Granted I am not going to use my sprayer upside down, but it is the only way to test the spray without cutting down the straw.  No leaks though :)

post-11488-0-66290900-1396680246_thumb.jpg

That's cool the spray head fits the 16 oz bottles, but why pay $14 for the kwazar just to use the spray head and not the durable/industrial grade bottle? Just got my 3 pack of 1 liter kwazar's from Adams this week, and decided to place an order of 6 pack/17 oz kwazar bottles for $70 through pinnacle last night, so I should be set lol

I just picked up the 3 pack and had a chance to use them for the first time this weekend.  Here's my take:

- dual action spray and nozzle heads are unmatched in quality

- the adjustability of the nozzle is fantastic - fine mist to super strong direct spray

- I didn't find the bottles to be to large to handle

- the tube insert is long enough to have a couple of sprays while the bottle is upside down (like at 12 o'clock on the fender wells)

- I filled a couple bottles with detail spray and all-purpose cleaner to start with (not sure what my 3rd product would be at this point - perhaps waterless wash or green wheel cleaner ... high use product I use every time)

- the detail spray tested the fine mist functionality.  Very light, thin spray pattern.  Didn't drip down the vertical surfaces like some other sprayers do.  I suspect I used less product than the normal spray head (no scientific test though).  My microfiber seemed "less wet" than with the other sprayer nozzle.  

- the all-purpose cleaner tested the direct stream spray functionality.  I was able to fully coat the inside of the fender well very quickly.  The spray also reached the "back" of the fender well without much effort.  I was also able to saturate fender and tire brushes much more quickly.  I used more all-purpose cleaner with the direct spray setting, but I'm OK with that if it is degreasing the target areas appropriately (and the cost factor is not as important as something like deep wheel cleaner)

- definitely faster

- definitely less hand fatigue

- obscure observation here in Colorado:  because it was windy this weekend, these product bottles stayed upright sitting on the driveway surface because of the larger base circumference.  My other traditional bottles blew over.  Not a deal breaker by any means, but every little thing counts.  

Couple of pictures attached of my pimped out Kwazars Adam's style.  

post-11687-0-77104200-1396912785_thumb.jpg

post-11687-0-57866900-1396913216_thumb.jpg

I think I received a weird sprayer, but it works great after a small modification.

When squeezing the trigger, I noticed it seemed to hang up, or feel like it was sticking on something.  It sprayed fine if I did not allow the trigger to return all the way to the resting position.  I've used these before and the trigger did not feel like mine felt.

Took a closer look and noticed a piece of plastic flashing at the top of the trigger, where it is rounded.  Used a razor blade to remove that extra flashing and the sprayer now  works GREAT!  I love this sprayer and will probably add a three pack to my next large order.

Yes, I know I could have called Adam's, but I wanted to finish wiping my Chevelle down.  For me, sometimes it's best to deal with the issue right then and there.  :)

Why is the "Adams" logo in different spots on different bottles?? I'm not going to lie.... That's going to drive My OCD absolutely nuts! I may need professional help and I admit it!! =)

Why is the "Adams" logo in different spots on different bottles?? I'm not going to lie.... That's going to drive My OCD absolutely nuts! I may need professional help and I admit it!! =)

I think he ordered some of the die cut decals and put them on the bottles himself