Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant?

BigBlue2007

Question

24 answers to this question

I've used QS a few times and have been pleased with it until one time I found some "dots" of what I thought looked like overspray in an area adjacent to where I used the QS a few days earlier.  It took me many passes of polishing to remove them.  I attributed it to QS overspray that didn't get leveled and am shy to use it now, unless the rest of the car is covered.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I think I must have posted everywhere but here apparently.  Our supplier inadvertently sent us an entire pallet of IOS instead of QS last week.

Pretty big goof up, and since the manufacturing time for these is considerably longer that our standard (non aerosol) chemicals, it's going to likely be a few weeks before we get any in.  Sorry guys!

If you're in a pinch, LPS is my weapon of choice and we have plenty of it.  The only downfall is it can't get into tight spaces like QS can, obviously.

I think I must have posted everywhere but here apparently.  Our supplier inadvertently sent us an entire pallet of IOS instead of QS last week.

Pretty big goof up, and since the manufacturing time for these is considerably longer that our standard (non aerosol) chemicals, it's going to likely be a few weeks before we get any in.  Sorry guys!

If you're in a pinch, LPS is my weapon of choice and we have plenty of it.  The only downfall is it can't get into tight spaces like QS can, obviously.

That explains the buy 2 get 1 free Daily Special a few days ago lol

I have 2 1/2 cans left of quick sealant. I think I bought one can when it came out and two more at a later date. 

***EDIT***

Just checked my order history online... My cans are from 2012.

Edited by BigBlue2007

Would it be ok to use on my exhaust tips?