Customer Service 866.965.0400

Someone Likes My Adams Stuff A Little Too Much

Blackdevil77

Just thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this little story, even though I was fuming. I was washing and waxing my car yesterday before a car show, and decided to take a break and eat some dinner. I had the car in back of my driveway and Adams all purpose cleaner, detail spray, a bunch of applicators and 3 double plush towels in a small box next to my car. When I came back out to finish up, the box was missing. Some punk came by, grabbed my box of applicators, towels and detail spray etc and took off! Thank GOD he didn't go into the garage where I have the Americana wax and Flex orbital. If he would of swiped the expensive stuff, I would of lost it completely. 

So basically, keep an eye on your Adams stuff at all times, everybody wants to get their grubby hands on it I notice. 

Sad to say but that seems to happen everywhere more and more often.  Some idiot stole a $10 hammer I left on the mailbox when I went back up to the house to get a few nails.  I was mad enough, can't imagine if he would have taken some of my shine materials .

I know, I was PISSED! I went inside for maybe a half hour. Definitely some little punk kid. I live in a very good neighborhood to, this type of thing is very rare around here. I had just bought those double plush towels to and was loving them. 

And yes JHL88, parents let their kids do whatever they want these days, no manners and no respect for anyone or anything. They all think they're better than everyone else. 

little punk... seems as if parents don't know how to raise children anymore.

Very, very true...

Can't trust anybody these days. Someone took my firehose nozzle right off mu hose one day. Now I put it in the garage, and leave my cheap nozzle on the hose.

I'm only sort-of joking here, but keep an eye out for a neighborhood kid's car that has just a bit of extra shine to it. And if you see it, walk up and give it a whiff to see if it smells like Adam's Detail Spray...

I think I smell Detail spray. Lol

I live in a quiet, small town but if I left anything on the front porch overnight it would be gone in the morning. We have lost a lot of things that way. Did you file a police report?

I didn't since it was mostly towels and applicators. If they took something expensive like my flex orbital, there would be hell to pay. I would like to find who did it and teach them a lesson.

I'm only sort-of joking here, but keep an eye out for a neighborhood kid's car that has just a bit of extra shine to it. And if you see it, walk up and give it a whiff to see if it smells like Adam's Detail Spray...

That's not a bad idea. I hope nobody sees me walking around sniffing peoples cars LMAO!

It was kids I'm sure. 

It definitely was. It's a stupid thing a kid would do. An adult probably would of tried to get into the garage and take the valuables lol. I hope this kid learns and grows up before it's too late and he ends up in some real trouble with something much more serious.