Customer Service 866.965.0400

rinseless added to wash routine

Fit08

Question

I remember some thread where someone was doing a rinse less spray (1:16) ratio to the two bucket wash routine Adams shampoo that is and possibly adding an oz to that bucket as well.

Does make sense, sounds good I think to help fight wash swirls??

8 answers to this question

Adding an ounce of rinseless to your wash bucket will help to reduce the chance of introducing new swirl marks and will even soften the water a bit to help prevent water spots as well. I've done it a couple of times and it worked well for me.

I'm not sure what you're asking about in regards to the spraying. I know some people will spray down the car with waterless wash or the diluted rinseless wash first in order to help get rid of the dirt or to make it easier to clean during the actual two bucket wash. Again, this is something I do quite regularly and fond very helpful. Hope that helps :)

Adding an ounce of rinseless to your wash bucket will help to reduce the chance of introducing new swirl marks and will even soften the water a bit to help prevent water spots as well. I've done it a couple of times and it worked well for me.

I'm not sure what you're asking about in regards to the spraying. I know some people will spray down the car with waterless wash or the diluted rinseless wash first in order to help get rid of the dirt or to make it easier to clean during the actual two bucket wash. Again, this is something I do quite regularly and fond very helpful. Hope that helps :)

Yes, the "normal" wash not the "waterless" wash routine is what I was meaning with the spray.

I use the ONR dilution ratios when using Rinseless:

1 oz to wash bucket for water softener/slicker wash water

2 oz (or 1 oz per 2 gallons) to wash bucket for rinseless wash solution

1 oz per gallon for clay lubricant

8 oz per gallon for Waterless wash/Quick Detailer

When rinseless washing, pre-soak the panel with the 1:16 dilution spray so you arent wiping a dry panel.

Can you add waterless instead of rinse less to the bucket? Gotta 36oz on the shelf. If not will just spray it down.

You're gonna want to spray the Waterless. You can think of Rinseless as a concentrated form of Waterless. So as others mentioned, you can spray your vehicle down pre 2-bucket wash with either Waterless or diluted Rinseless, or just add an ounce or two of Rinseless to the wash bucket.

The last couple of washes I have been adding an ounce of RW to my wash bucket. I love it. So much slicker and less chances of water spots. Don't know if it's just me but it even looks a little more Shiny.