Customer Service 866.965.0400

Travel sized detail spray bottle?

Ace22

Question

When I ordered some Detail Spray a few years ago, I purchased an order of Detail Spray (gallon-sized) and with the order came a small travel-sized bottle (4 oz).  I keep this in my motorcycle bag for quick touch ups. 

I was wondering if they still make a small spray travel-sized bottle to keep in the car glove box for bird crap, etc.  I know I can buy some travel-sized ones at the store, but I just like the looks to show off my Adam's products.  If anyone has one of these used I am willing to trade/pay for it.  Thanks

post-11325-0-49301100-1401306619.jpg

19 answers to this question

I found two 4oz Bottles of Detail Spray.  Just put them on our site.  I will look for a couple more.  I also have a couple bottles of SuperVRT, Glass Cleaner, Waterless Wash and Leather Cleaner.  I will put the rest up now.  Give me a half hour and they'll be there!

I have VERY limited quantities, so act fast!

Link:

4oz Detail Spray

Update: All up on our site!

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

I was hoping Adams would come out with a glove box kit.  I decided to make my own in the meantime.  Thought I would share it with you all.  The seatbelt bags are available with a number of logos on the seat belt buckle.  Works great for a glove box kit.  Bag measures about 8"L X 3"W x 8"H and holds up to ten 4oz bottles w/either flip cap or spray caps nicely!  Has a adjustable shoulder strap and detachable key ring and small outside pockets which I used to put a short tire gauge and small flashlight in.

Love those 4oz bottles! Would like to see them back on the website!

post-8716-0-52737200-1402939069_thumb.jpg

post-8716-0-57665700-1402938834_thumb.jpg[=17136:P6160115.JPG]

post-8716-0-53378100-1402938859_thumb.jpg

Just got 2 of the Detail Spray travel sized to keep in mine and my wifes car for quick touch ups.

Any chance of finding Glass Cleaner travel sized or Waterless Wash (even though I probably will refill it with diluted Rinseless?)

Just ordered a few Hex applicators from the below site. Saw she has just about every 4oz as well. Decided the lables were not worth it, and will just used cheap-o 4oz bottles.

http://ash10detail.com/product3.htm

Thanks for the link, I'm just confused though, she lists "Travel sized 16 oz" so does that mean for the price you get 4 travel sized bottles with each? 

EDIT: found her email I'll send a message.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Thanks for the link, I'm just confused though, she lists "Travel sized 16 oz" so does that mean for the price you get 4 travel sized bottles with each? 

EDIT: found her email I'll send a message.

Didn't even notice that. Let me know what she says.