Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant

ACRCAR

Question

Just used Quick Sealant for the first time on my wheels.  Wow!  I have been detailing my car since last weekend and started off washing, claying, re washing and drying using the detail spray while wiping down.  I just hit the wheels with the Quick Sealant and am very excited that the car keeps looking BETTER & BETTER!  I'm officially an addict!  I can't wait to resume this weekend with the Polish, Sealant, Glaze and Americana combo.  I can't wait to see the final results!

Back to Quick Sealant...what a great product for wheels. :)

Pretty awesome stuff, huh?!?

When are you going to post some pics of your handy work???

I will post pics when I am done with the whole process (hopefully sometime this weekend).

The only problem now is that I am afraid to drive it as I don't want it to get dirty.

I will post pics when I am done with the whole process (hopefully sometime this weekend).

The only problem now is that I am afraid to drive it as I don't want it to get dirty.

But driving and enjoying it is the best part!

Thanks guys!  It took me w while to get it to that point and that is why it took me a while to get the pic posted.  I really can't believe the results you get with these products.  As I said in another thread...I'm now officially an addict :)