Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless Wash - Concentrated/Diluted for even MORE uses?

Ricky Bobby

Question

Well we all know that Rinseless wash is an extremely versatile product with a ton of uses, but just how many?

So far we have:

-Rinseless washing (concentrate is 1 oz to 2 gallons of water, 2 oz per 4-5 gal bucket)

-Water conditioner/softener (1 oz of concentrate in wash bucket)

-Quick Detail Spray (1:16 or 8 oz per gallon)

-Clay Lubricant (1:64, 2 oz per gallon or you can use quick detail ratio if needed)

We also have discussed the Garry Dean wash method for Rinseless washing as its much safer than using a 2 bucket method with one wash media, and I have been researching some uses for his concentrate, which I assume is similar in formulation and uses to the Adam's Rinseless.

For Garry's product, he advertises a 2.5 oz (Clay lubricant ratio) to 1 gallon of distilled water ratio as a "ready to use" product, sprayable as a - Waterless Wash, Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Clay Lube, Interior Wipe detailer, Glass Cleaner, and light carpet cleaner.

I have personally tested Adam's Rinseless 1:16 product as clay lubricant, detail spray, interior wipe, and glass cleaner, and it works fantastic, so perhaps Garry's is a bit more concentrated (although if someone wants to do a 2.5 oz to 1 gallon of Rinseless in those uses as a test let me know!)

Believe it or not Rinseless 1:16 works GREAT as an interior quick detailer, so I am assuming the 1:16 is the right dilution for the other uses above.

Garry also recommends using Rinseless in its concentrated form as:  Rinseless wash, Water softener, and this is the craziest one Tire Dressing, and Interior and Exterior Leather and Plastic UV protectant and dressing

I will be doing some testing in the coming weeks on using the actual Adam's Rinseless concentrate to see if we can also use it as a Tire Dressing and Interior dressing, really excited to see what it can do!

Please feel free others to chime in your thoughts, but keep in mind this is an "outside the box" thread, really trying to harness the unlocked potential of Rinseless Wash!

20 answers to this question

Informative post Jason!

Believe it or not Rinseless 1:16 works GREAT as an interior quick detailer, so I am assuming the 1:16 is the right dilution for the other uses above.

Garry also recommends using Rinseless in its concentrated form as:  Rinseless wash, Water softener, and this is the craziest one Tire Dressing, and Interior and Exterior Leather and Plastic UV protectant and dressing

Most rinseless wash products can work as interior detailers and even glass cleaners - they just don't have the power to clean and protect that a dedicated product has.  

I believe that IUDJ contains more polymers than Rinesless Wash. which is what allows it to work as a tire shine.  That being said when I do a Rinseless wash at the end of the wash I often do the wheels with the 'dirty' wash water, then go around one more time and use the wheel brush  on the tires.  There does seem to be a increased shine to them after - not like applying SVRT, but more than they previously had.     

Thanks for the compliment Michael, I do the same as you after the tires, I usually use my last "rinseless towel" in the bucket and wipe the tires down after a scrub with the brush, they do come out nice, even when using the Rinseless solution!

Before I order myself a gallon of Rinseless, I am going to squirt some Rinseless concentrate onto a tire applicator and see how they come out, I will post before and after pictures since I actually just washed my car yesterday so my tires are in need of dressing.

Interior is dirty as well so I will post pictures using Rinseless 1:16 as a Quick Detail, and then dressing the interior with Rinseless concentrate!

Really good thread, subscribed. Rinseless wash is so incredibly versatile but I am interested to see your results on trim, leather and rubber.

I have used it for waterless wash, rinseless wash, clay lube, interior detailer, glass cleaner, and a general cleaner for lighted soiled areas. Never as a dressing though...

Ok so I used the Rinseless on my cleaned tires, not bad! Not exactly super VRT, but it does add some "blackness" to the tires, consider it a "no gloss" tire dressing for a perfect natural look!

Before (2 photos)

After (next 2)

Compared to "undressed" (last one)

Seems like the concentrate is a nice "quick dressing" for interior plastic and exterior trim in lieu of VRT, will update again when I test on the trim, inside and out.

post-11330-0-37899600-1403737551_thumb.jpg

post-11330-0-46789900-1403737631_thumb.jpg

post-11330-0-92075400-1403737644_thumb.jpg

post-11330-0-75994900-1403737655_thumb.jpg

post-11330-0-95413600-1403737665_thumb.jpg

I will say it does tend to run on the tire, being a liquid, , so use a soft applicator, or a cheapie MF towel and work it in.  I'd say it works well as a "quick tire detailer" for those in between sessions of applying VRT!

Friends, a secret..... Dilute the Rinseless Wash 2/3 with distilled or drinking water.  Use in place of Detail Spray or Waterless Wash, with either a Double Soft or Waterless Wash towel.

Report back with your experience!  I've been using that exclusively for a few weeks now.....

Friends, a secret..... Dilute the Rinseless Wash 2/3 with distilled or drinking water.  Use in place of Detail Spray or Waterless Wash, with either a Double Soft or Waterless Wash towel.

Report back with your experience!  I've been using that exclusively for a few weeks now.....

Adam at that concentration its gotta be like turbo Detail Spray lol!

1 part Rinseless, 2 parts distilled sound right?

I've decided for now against using it on my interiors because of the blue coloring in it, I spilled some on the garage floor and i'm sure it would rinse clean but it left a nice little blue spot on the concrete lol!  Although I will say using Rinseless diluted works great as a glass cleaner and interior wipe at 1:16 dilution!

Friends, a secret..... Dilute the Rinseless Wash 2/3 with distilled or drinking water. Use in place of Detail Spray or Waterless Wash, with either a Double Soft or Waterless Wash towel.

Report back with your experience! I've been using that exclusively for a few weeks now.....

Interesting.

hmm...I am low on detail spray. To get a gallon of detail spray, or a gallon of rinseless.....or, both xD

Friends, a secret..... Dilute the Rinseless Wash 2/3 with distilled or drinking water. Use in place of Detail Spray or Waterless Wash, with either a Double Soft or Waterless Wash towel.

Report back with your experience! I've been using that exclusively for a few weeks now.....

I tried it out yesterday and today on my DD. I must I REALLY like it. I could never really do a waterless wash on my super soft paint, but this solution is super slick. And the shine is awesome! Edited by Fphillips

I will have to mix up a bottle of the 1:2 mixture then and give a whirl.  I do plan on trying it as a leather/interior dressing (in concentrate form) and will probably spray and wipe the concentrate to see if it gives some nice protection.

Rinseless 1:16 cleans perfectly well as an interior wipe down/detailer product, but I think a higher dilution might be needed in order to give that "just dressed look", as 1:16 dilution it cleans down to a matte finish and doesn't deposit anything on the plastic.