Customer Service 866.965.0400

New, from Baltimore Md

NowDatsG

Hello everyone! I signed up a while ago but I never posted, just did a lot of reading and searching. Just a quick intro about myself. I'm 24yrs old , I've spent 4 years as a GM tech and recently crossed over to the heavy duty diesel world, I drive a silver metallic 2008 wrx with the basic intake, exhaust, and tune mods. I did some competitive bowling and I just started doing autocross this year.

As far as cleaning my ride, I never cared too much until a couple months ago. I saw a guy on Instagram post a pic after detailing his jeep with Adams and it looked so good I had to give it a shot. So ever since I've been reading up on sealants, waxes, glaze, procedures, different pads, etc. As of now the car was clay barred in May , and sealed with liquid paint sealant, just today after a wash I added some detail spray and brilliant glaze and even with it getting darker other people at the local wash spot noticed how good the detail spray works. So I'm very pleased with all Adams products so far. Sorry for the lengthy intro, I'll post daytime pics in the Am.

Could have started my own thread, but seeing as I'm from Baltimore as well, I'd just post quickly in here. I drive a 2010 Camaro with plenty of cosmetic mods. Teacher by trade, but with the summers off, decided to start a small detail business after doing a bunch of family/friends vehicles - Mac's Auto Detail. Would appreciate any "Likes" anyone cares to give  :2thumbs:

Hopefully I'll catch the rest of you Maryland/Southern, PA guys at a Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee sometime soon!

We'll have to meet up at the cars and coffee sometime. I go every now and then, might go this weekend since I haven't been in a while.

I'm taking the boat out on Saturday, so you won't see me there this weekend. Do you ever make it down to Burtonsville on Sunday mornings? Always a good meet up in the shopping complex at the intersection of Rt. 29 and 198. I hope to make it down!