Customer Service 866.965.0400

26' box trailer detail!

HydroBlueJK

This is by far the biggest project I've ever been apart of detailing wise it took me and two buddies one night to finish

This is what we were working with

sM9Mo2Z.jpg

Used flex polishers and Adams paint correction polish

You can see how good the polish took out the faded single stage paint on this trailer

4zOeNFZ.jpg

Final results

eu8BSjl.png

mmBmqeG.jpg

How bad did all of the screw heads tear up your pads? My white trailer is in need of some TLC and I have debated how to clean it up and wondered about buffing versus the other thread about Bar Keepers Helper/Bon Ami approach. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you clay?  I'm working with a similar black trailer.  2006 Carmate, dull and oxidized.  I can't get paint correcting polish or paint finishing polish to leave a clean shiny finish.  It seems almost like both have too much cut  or something and I keep getting uneven results after wiping the polish off - which is incredibly difficult by the way.  Just wants to smear.  Would love to hear any suggestions you could give me.

I called CarMate and they tell me the trailer has .030 aluminum sheets that they get in a roll with baked on enamel already applied.  They suggested a polish with no cutting ability since the enamel is so thin.

• 1 month later...

Did you clay?  I'm working with a similar black trailer.  2006 Carmate, dull and oxidized.  I can't get paint correcting polish or paint finishing polish to leave a clean shiny finish.  It seems almost like both have too much cut  or something and I keep getting uneven results after wiping the polish off - which is incredibly difficult by the way.  Just wants to smear.  Would love to hear any suggestions you could give me.

I called CarMate and they tell me the trailer has .030 aluminum sheets that they get in a roll with baked on enamel already applied.  They suggested a polish with no cutting ability since the enamel is so thin.

sorry man i didnt see this until just now..

it wasnt hard at all to get the results i had no issues with smearing or anything like that other than just DESTROYING pads

but no we didnt clay we just used paint correcting polish and paint finishing polish and then finished it with liquid paint sealant  :)

what about revive since it cuts less??

maybe nick will see this and chime in..